Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 06-02-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Pistons got eaten alive by the refs... PATHETIC

There are times where a fan can say, we got beat by a better team... or they played a better series than us... or they deserved to win... this wasn't one... GAME 6 was a joke... 46-27 is the number to keep in mind... that is the ft attempts for both teams, the first one being cleveland's ft attempts... this may look like a rant of a sore loser, but I am calling it as I saw it...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:43 AM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Talking Re: Pistons got eaten alive by the refs... PATHETIC

The way I saw it was Detroit didn't have that team chemistry this season. cleveland did what they had to do at home so, what you should be really worry about is why! your boys didn't play that detroitbasketball that made them champion a couple years ago. Its easy to blame somebody but, I notice webber pushing a player and Wallace close line a player coming down the lane but, thats the game. Good luck next season...

I just hate now we have to listen to the media saying lebron James is all that which he not in the league of most stars yet. Spurs will destroy these boys in 5 or a sweep. Overrated cavaliers...

Just my opinion with much respect to all. Northern High School woodward and clairmount. Northend...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:46 AM   #3
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Pistons got eaten alive by the refs... PATHETIC

At least you're taking defeat with class and grace.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:43 PM   #4
PistonsD01
I brick open layups

PistonsD01 has an OK reputation so far

The referees were horrible that game, the most one sided calling i've ever seen, but... I have to say the Cavaliers outplayed us this series and although the referees made it hard on the Pistons i have to blame the loss on how the Pistons played.
PistonsD01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #5
turdfurgeson
Can barely lace up my sneakers

turdfurgeson has an OK reputation so far

Did you really think the Pistons would get a fair shake against the CHOSEN ONE.

They should've seen this coming and played better in games 3 and 4, when they had a great chance to get momentum.

It'll be intersting to see who gets the calls between the Spurs and Bron.

I have a feeling the NBA will do what it can to turn Lebron into Jordan.
turdfurgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

JoHnShOeZ1492 has an OK reputation so far

yeah thats hilarious, cmon now lebron murdered them and is it the ref's fault Sheed never shuts the hell up?
JoHnShOeZ1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:22 AM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I have a feeling the NBA will do what it can to turn Lebron into Jordan.

I hear what your saying. Although the thing they don't get is that Lebron is no Jordan. If he could be compared to anybody from that era I would say his game resembles more of Magic's than Jordans. The NBA figured out they could only do so much with D Wade and since Lebron is the one left they are pushing that angle like crazy. IMO they should quit trying to look for the next Jordan. It just isn't going to happen.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: