Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Expected trade! Josh Howard to Wizards, Caron Butler to Mavericks

Why the hell would the wiz do this? Does Butler have a bad contract? Do they save a bunch of cap space?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCoward
    Any Wiz fans help me out here? How's Caron Butler doing this season? Looking purely at his stats, seems bit inconsistent (mainly the whole Arenas fiasco having effect?). How about Haywood?

Losing Gooden and gaining Haywood (based on his last season where I've seen him a bit) is only good for us. Gooden is defensive liability to go with inconsistent offense. I'm definitely happy with this deal.

Dont see why the Wizz would make this deal. It is easy to seethey want to break up the Gil,Bron,Jamison combo but i dont see why haywood would be in the mix. I dont see a big free agent coming to the Wizz so all the money they save is a waste. ITs best to get draft picksAs far as the Mavs. They would get a solid C a first for them and a really good SF that can D and score.Dont see this trade pushing them past the lakers or Spurs or even the Nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    Dont see why the Wizz would make this deal. It is easy to seethey want to break up the Gil,Bron,Jamison combo but i dont see why haywood would be in the mix. I dont see a big free agent coming to the Wizz so all the money they save is a waste. ITs best to get draft picksAs far as the Mavs. They would get a solid C a first for them and a really good SF that can D and score.Dont see this trade pushing them past the lakers or Spurs or even the Nuggets.

How the hell do the Spurs still get respect as a power in the West? Never mind that the Mavs already matched up better with them than any team in the L when they were actually good. Last years playoffs should have spelled it out to everyone that the Spurs are done.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    Why the hell would the wiz do this? Does Butler have a bad contract? Do they save a bunch of cap space?
    they're trying to save money and Ross, Gooden, Howard, and Singleton's contracts all expire this summer. Obviously they want to be a factor in the 2010 free agency.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    they're trying to save money and Ross, Gooden, Howard, and Singleton's contracts all expire this summer. Obviously they want to be a factor in the 2010 free agency.

Ive been a Wizz fan since they were the Bullets but even I dont see why a 2010 Free Agent would want to come to this team. THey bring in Foyle and Miller for what now get J Howard and Gooden maybe they want the first pick I just dont get it.

NBA Finals

Ive been a Wizz fan since they were the Bullets but even I dont see why a 2010 Free Agent would want to come to this team. THey bring in Foyle and Miller for what now get J Howard and Gooden maybe they want the first pick I just dont get it.
    well maybe they just want to cut salary and start over. Gilbo + Caron + Jamison didnt get the job done so now it's time for the Wiz to rebuild i guess

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Hey Numnutts, The Mavs are already past the Spurs. . look at the standings. Dumbazz

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill
    Hey Numnutts, The Mavs are already past the Spurs. . look at the standings. Dumbazz

Hey Dip shyt look at the Rings you dumb summa of a bytch. Who cares about the reg season the Mavs have yet to show they have the HEART to win in the post season you limp bytch

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    well maybe they just want to cut salary and start over. Gilbo + Caron + Jamison didnt get the job done so now it's time for the Wiz to rebuild i guess

This is just Erine trying to save his job. His draft picks have been bad, the combo didnt work lack of control lost a good coach in Jordan and allowed Gil to mess up everything Cant believe the best thing they can get is Josh Howard. Break things up fine but is that the best they can do

Hey Dip shyt look at the Rings you dumb summa of a bytch. Who cares about the reg season the Mavs have yet to show they have the HEART to win in the post season you limp bytch
    the Mavs have taken down the Spurs the last two times they have met in the playoffs.

This is fun

Hey fvcknutz, I thought we were talking about the PRESENT. . . where-in the Spurs are a discombobulate bunch of walker-using AARP members. We beat them in the playoffs last year and in 06, and we'll do it again. I WISH we draw them in the first round. We'll have HCA that's for sure. SUCKITBITCH!!

LOL, typical Spurs posteruing BS "4 RINGS, nah nah nah nah!!" Go home you old fart bags!

Kent,

Why do you hang out in this hell hole?

Kent,

Why do you hang out in this hell hole?
    They have some good posters here. Their dumb ones aren't any worse than some of the fools at db.com. Plus I like hearing others teams fans opinions.

But to be honest, I use the OTC more than anything here b/c the one at db has turned into a "how can we rag on Obama today?" section

Good college starter

This is fun

Hey fvcknutz, I thought we were talking about the PRESENT. . . where-in the Spurs are a discombobulate bunch of walker-using AARP members. We beat them in the playoffs last year and in 06, and we'll do it again. I WISH we draw them in the first round. We'll have HCA that's for sure. SUCKITBITCH!!

Hey you just learned about basketball in 2000 . The mavs have yet to prove anything but that they can choke in the big games give me Duncan,parker,Ginno and the cast over the Mavs in a big game any day over Dirk the whimp and the Punksters any day you dumb Sum of a Bytch