Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lakers trade Vladimir Radmanovic to Bobcats for Adam Morrison, Shannon Brown

Lakers lucky to get out from under Vlad's contract.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers trade Vladimir Radmanovic to Bobcats for Adam Morrison, Shannon Brown

i like morrison hope he evolves into something. just hustle adam. i don't give a sh*t about shannon brown. sorry to see vlad go, he and phil just didn't see eye to eye

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    i like morrison, i don't give a sh*t about shannon brown. sorry to see vlad go, he and phil just didn't see eye to eye
    that was due to vlad's additional eye due to him being a space alien. dude has skills but he's just so out there, it's like he's a team of one at times - too many times.

the league is doomed now, lakers got morrison. What could possibly stop them now?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

kupchak must be shrooming

No more Spacecadet...good luck with the Bobcats buddy.

Local High School Star browntown's Avatar

It's a meh deal. But I thought they would keep Vlad because Bynum is out.

Banned

Morrison a Laker? Bringing the scumstache to LA.

Goodbye Vlad, too bad we couldn't utilize his talent on this team.

Your INTELLIGENT OPINIONS on this news are welcome.

McCants is Available!!

I was just saying last night that I wished Morrison could find a new team. I think the Lakers will like Shannon Brown. He can play the one and the two.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

as long as luke walton is going to start at the 3 and Ariza is going to back him up, there really is no NEED for Vlad, who basically does the same job as sasha, it makes sense positionally to avoid duplication. I hope we waive shannon brown. Morrison and Larry Brown didn't get along either from what I hear, I was convinced Adam wasn't going to make it as a pro but I've seen a couple games with him and he's a decent player, does a little of everything, like a more perimeter oriented David Lee. Work on your jumper Adam, we'll find minutes for you.

owwwww

Morrison is terrible, that's all I can say. At least Vlade could hit the 3, Morrison is mediocre to bad in every facet of the game.

Watch, in March, Vlad will be pissed for trading him and taking his chance of championship and shoot like crazy and start doing real defense.

Hopefully the new guy don't create as much high blood pressure for us Lakers.

Too funny. Adam Morrison and Kobe Bryant finnaly together. I've been waiting for this day forever. Kobe exploded after being traded by Charlotte and so will Morrison