Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: One thing that I dislike about Michael Jordan and never will respect..

Jordan Rules + not shaking hands

Complete Player

Default Re: One thing that I dislike about Michael Jordan and never will respect..

I'm not sure why Jordan is getting singled out when Malone, Magic, Bird, and Pippen didn't want Isiah on the team either lol. I think Malone made his point the loudest of all that he didn't like Isiah too much. He tried to end his damn career with that vicious elbow lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bM-Y4UoiAY

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Only took the third sentence of the first reply to make this about LeBron

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I'm not sure why Jordan is getting singled out when Malone, Magic, Bird, and Pippen didn't want Isiah on the team either lol. I think Malone made his point the loudest of all that he didn't like Isiah too much. He tried to end his damn career with that vicious elbow lol.

Damn.

Malone was a dirty player, I remember those elbows of his.

Isiah wasn't very well liked by anyone.

NBA All-star

too bad the rest of the world weren't advanced enough in basketball during that time to give Jordan some good ole spanking.

NBA All-star

I don't know, but putting C3PO's head on a battle droid was quite the genius move in terms of star war fictional history.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Isiah wasn't very well liked by anyone.
    It ain't about who likes who, Jordan and co(im sure others are gonna chime in defending their god) made a b*tch ass move. Isiah would have been amazing on that team and they prevent the fans from seeing the absolute best rendition of the dream team because they were too deep in their feelings.

Thank you. You know how it is, though--once idiots get something in their mind, you can't change it even when presented with facts. Some fool started this "MJ kept Isaiah off the Dream Team" b.s. and haters ran with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    It ain't about who likes who, Jordan and co(im sure others are gonna chime in defending their god) made a b*tch ass move. Isiah would have been amazing on that team and they prevent the fans from seeing the absolute best rendition of the dream team because they were too deep in their feelings.

Isaiah made his bed. He burned a lot of bridges over the years, so I can't feel too sorry for him.

Should he have been on the team? Hell, yeah. IMO, the Dream Team should have been all pros. The only college player I MIGHT have put on the team would have been Shaq. But personally, I've always felt that final spot should have gone to another pro--either Dominique Wilkins or Zeke. But like I said, Isaiah burned a lot of bridges, and it wasn't just MJ he pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    too bad the rest of the world weren't advanced enough in basketball during that time to give Jordan some good ole spanking.

And the rest of the world still isn't advanced enough to do it.

Um, it all started when Zeke conspired to freeze out a young Michael Jordan during his first all-star appearance.

The reason he did so was because he was salty MJ became his home town, Chicago, most loved athlete. MJ caught wind of it, held a grudge against him ever since. MJ doesn't forget.

Michael wasn't the only one who didn't want him there. Larry, Pippen, and even Magic Johnson ... his once former friend. No one liked Isiah who knew him because they knew how two faced he was.

On the court he was a fierce competitor though, he just rubbed people the wrong way. Plus not shaking Michael, and Scottie's hands after the molly whopping they put on Detroit left even more sour taste in their mouths.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Isaiah made his bed. He burned a lot of bridges over the years, so I can't feel too sorry for him.

Should he have been on the team? Hell, yeah. IMO, the Dream Team should have been all pros. The only college player I MIGHT have put on the team would have been Shaq. But personally, I've always felt that final spot should have gone to another pro--either Dominique Wilkins or Zeke. But like I said, Isaiah burned a lot of bridges, and it wasn't just MJ he pissed off.
    The fact that Isiah's own coach Chuck Daley, who actually coached the Dream Team, didn't heavily go to bat for him being on the team speaks volumes also. But of course it's all Jordan's fault.

[QUOTE][B]5. The late Chuck Daly was the Pistons coach and head coach of the 1992 Olympic team. He did not have a vote on the selection committee, but one influential member of the committee told me,

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Um, it all started when Zeke conspired to freeze out a young Michael Jordan during his first all-star appearance.

The reason he did so was because he was salty MJ became his home town, Chicago, most loved athlete. MJ caught wind of it, held a grudge against him ever since. MJ doesn't forget.

Michael wasn't the only one who didn't want him there. Larry, Pippen, and even Magic Johnson ... his once former friend. No one liked Isiah who knew him because they knew how two faced he was.

On the court he was a fierce competitor though, he just rubbed people the wrong way. Plus not shaking Michael, and Scottie's hands after the molly whopping they put on Detroit left even more sour taste in their mouths.
    I thought it had to do with the Nike deal?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    And the rest of the world still isn't advanced enough to do it.

you must not be an American.

where from?