Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #31
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are some of your favorite video game scores/soundtracks?

Grandia had some amazing music.

Theme of Grandia

Leen's Love theme
The Edge of the World
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #32
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

I eventually turn off the sound on all my games because it gets too repetitive by like the second hour and I would rather have the tv on or some music, but I was playing Braid the other day with my headphones and it was pretty relaxing. And I enjoyed the use of music in Spec Ops. Also Vice City, tho I'm a sucker for 80s music.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #33
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hotline Miami
Hotline Miami Soundtrack [OST] ~ Miami 2

Far Cry 3:Blood Dragon
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Soundtrack) 10 - Sloan's Assault

Last edited by Kungfro : 07-28-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:09 PM   #34
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
- Any Legend of Zelda game, but Ocarina of Time most of all (eventhough the classic Zelda theme wasn't included)

- NBA Live 2000 (not many songs, but greats tracks! neve got bored, never wanted to skip a song. Fck 2K tracks..)
George Clinton - Mothership Connection (Star Child)
Naughty by Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
Rahzel - All I Know
Rahzel & The NBA Live Orchestra - Shakn' the Floor
Run-D.M.C. - Don't Stop

- Metroid Prime (Gamecube), had great atmospheric music and sounds
Wow! That Ocarino of Time shit was just music to my ears. Just wish the songs were longer.

I'm gonna have to check out some of these suggestion in the thread. Never knew video game music had it like this.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #35
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

lots of good ones mentioned already. Elder Scrolls games usually have really good music. Oblivion probably my favourite. FF7 another classic.

@Toizumi that NBA LIVE 2000 soundtrack brings me back. One of the greatest sports games intros as well.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 AM   #36
MJistheGOAT
I airball my layups

MJistheGOAT has an OK reputation so far

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy saga
Zelda saga

RPG fan specially from SNES era
MJistheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: