Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

Quote Originally Posted by miniharrison37
    After reading that, if I were the Grizzlies I would for sure pick him because then he won't be on any team and that's better for the Grizzlies than him on another team.
    LOL

Grizzlies would be the masters of screwing other teams!
    They already screwed the Blazers with signing and playing Darius Miles

Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

I dont blame him. If I was Rubio, I wouldnt want to spend millions of my own money to move from Barcelona to Memphis to play ball.

Draft him and trade him for a post player. He is a bum anyway personally i would rather have Brandon Jennings a 6'1 inch guard who's athletism rivals that of a Derrick Rose, then a 6'4 skinny guard who can barely dunk a basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    I dont blame him. If I was Rubio, I wouldnt want to spend millions of my own money to move from Barcelona to Memphis to play ball.
    Exactly.

He has a life and opportunity outside of the NBA. He doesn't need to come here.

I dont like that Wash Wizards lineup.

NY Knicks need to jump in the Ricky Rubio sweepstakes. I'm sure a deal could be done to go from 2 to 8 or 2 to 3 (if Memphis decides to tell Rubio f*ck you).

Or maybe Memphis can draft that overrated prospect Jordan Hill. Much like a trade down with perhaps Wash? Wash takes Hill. Memhis takes Rubio. Swap prospects and other pieces involved is whatever. Much like Portland-Chicago when Tyrus Thomas/Aldridge was traded.

Tons of cool scenerios. I cant wait for the draft because I think this is the most unpredictable of them all. I mean granted the draft usually is. But you have a better understanding where guys will go and so forth. Now? I really dont know outside of Blake Griffin.

Diaw Fan

I find it ironic that Laker fans are bashing him and then even having the audacity in suggesting that he should go to LA. Does Kobe Bryant ring any bells?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont like that Wash Wizards lineup.

NY Knicks need to jump in the Ricky Rubio sweepstakes. I'm sure a deal could be done to go from 2 to 8 or 2 to 3 (if Memphis decides to tell Rubio f*ck you).

Or maybe Memphis can draft that overrated prospect Jordan Hill. Much like a trade down with perhaps Wash? Wash takes Hill. Memhis takes Rubio. Swap prospects and other pieces involved is whatever. Much like Portland-Chicago when Tyrus Thomas/Aldridge was traded.

Tons of cool scenerios. I cant wait for the draft because I think this is the most unpredictable of them all. I mean granted the draft usually is. But you have a better understanding where guys will go and so forth. Now? I really dont know outside of Blake Griffin.
    GOBB very good post. You have been a very good poster of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy
    I find it ironic that Laker fans are bashing him and then even having the audacity in suggesting that he should go to LA. Does Kobe Bryant ring any bells?

Yes, we're aware of that. Does that mean we're not allowed an opinion? Sorry pal, but the adults here are trying to have a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    My thoughts exactly, I wouldn't want to spend millions to go to Memphis either. I'd wait out the final two years of my contract in Barca and then go for free, or hope someone else picks up my contract.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Yes, we're aware of that. Does that mean we're not allowed an opinion? Sorry pal, but the adults here are trying to have a conversation.
    No you're allowed to have an opinion, just be aware that if you chose to blame Rubio, you will be a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    No you're allowed to have an opinion, just be aware that if you chose to blame Rubio, you will be a hypocrite.

How would I be a hypocrite when I had no prior opinion on Kobe, and his happenings, nor do I have any direct hand in that incident?

How would I be a hypocrite when I had no prior opinion on Kobe, and his happenings, nor do I have any direct hand in that incident?
    You're a hypocrite because you blame young players for not wanting to go to small teams, while enjoying the benefits of young players not wanting to go to small teams.

Good High School Starter

Draft night can't come soon enough. Rubio and Curry are the main reasons I'm looking forward to the draft. I really want Rubio to come over next season because I enjoyed his Olympic play.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    You're a hypocrite because you blame young players for not wanting to go to small teams, while enjoying the benefits of young players not wanting to go to small teams.

Are we having a philosophical debate?

I got one....If.....Kobe wasnt a Laker, would I still be a Lakers fan?

Are we having a philosophical debate?

I got one....If.....Kobe wasnt a Laker, would I still be a Lakers fan?
    I've got an answer for you: No.