Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 06-26-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation
Default Welcome: Javale McGee

I like pick. Had bad work outs but he showed he could play on his youtube videos.

At least push Haywood some.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Welcome: Javale McGee

I think we should've taken Arthur imooo
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #3
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
I think we should've taken Arthur imooo
He sure fell!

I just hope Javale can make Haywood work harder for the starting spot. I'd also like to Nick Young get some more minutes next year.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was watching summer league with my friend and we both noticed that this dude is tall as ****. he looked pretty decent in summer league actually.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i was watching summer league with my friend and we both noticed that this dude is tall as ****. he looked pretty decent in summer league actually.
Yeah a legit 7'0".
Old 08-11-2008, 03:51 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Before the draft I saw mocks and scouting reports projecting him top 20, I thought he had bust written all over. I saw him a little in the preseason and he's A LOT bigger than I anticipated. Not in height, I knew he was a full 7', but I expected him to be much skinnier. He's got a pretty good frame.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, just watched this kids highlights, and he has very good ball handling skills for a 7 footer. Furthermore he has a nice touch around the basket and seems to have decent range as well going out to the college three.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #8
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Yes welcome javale McGee the guy was a beast in todays pre-season game and it couldn't have came at a better time with haywood injured for the next 4 - 6 months.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #9
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

I think Javale has great potential. He has great blocking ability and he has good touch around the basket. Only major thing he needs to work on is strength.
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:11 AM   #10
cormacraig
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cormacraig has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, I'm with you on the optimism. I haven't really seen much of McGee yet, but I for some reason have a feeling that he's going to be a really good, valuable choice.
cormacraig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: