Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #16
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Yankee, Laker, Cowboy bandwagon fans..

Am I the only one who feels as if you don't choose your team but they choose you? As weird as it sounds, when I was around 10-12, I'd watch a ton of Dodger/Angel game, but could never get into them, and back then, the Braves were on like 3-5 days a week on TBS, and I got into them, becoming a Braves fan. Since they aren't on TBS anymore, I've lost all interest in baseball

Oh, I'm also a Wings fan for the same reason as before, minus the seeing them 3-5 times a week, more like a month, but regardless.

Packers for American Football as well
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #17
tastystaci
Local High School Star

tastystaci has decent reputation

Bandwagoners are the worst form of life on the planet. If I find out one of my friends are bandwagoners, they would no longer be my friends. At least since about 6th grade. The type of people who would be a fan ONLY when that team is good, or because everyone else is a fan of that team, that is not the type of person I would want in my life. Loyalty is a big deal. You just can't trust a bandwagoner.
tastystaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
Rebel INS
I hit open 5-footers

Rebel INS has decent reputation

This the reason i am a laker hater. I don't want to be associated with the fan base. Its crazy how many people on facebook all suddenly became laker fans and the amount of flags flying around is sickening.
Rebel INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #19
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
Patriots have the most SB titles? Thats news to me...
What about when they almost went undefeated?

People really started liking the Patriots during Brady's second season with them, just because they started to improve. two seasons ago, people liked them because they had a almost undefeated season.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #20
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No sports teams in Connecticut. A WNBA team, AA baseball team, and a MLB reject baseball team. You know its bad when women's college basketball is top 3 in sports ratings for your state.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #21
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Yankes/Knicks/Giants/Rangers
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #22
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
No sports teams in Connecticut. A WNBA team, AA baseball team, and a MLB reject baseball team. You know its bad when women's college basketball is top 3 in sports ratings for your state.

To be fair,the women's Ucon team is always badass and even i love to watch them play when the tourny starts
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Black and Gold for me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #24
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know about you, but at least when it comes to basketball, I'm a fan of the sport. I try to follow as much as I can of the whole league, and have certain teams/players that I support more than others. With all sports though, the hometeam generally gets the most support from me, but in a year like this year, the Pistons were garbage and eliminated in the first round. So I lent most of my support to the Magic and Nuggets.

Or like last year, I supported the Pistons to the fullest, but if they were gonna lose, I wanted it to be to the Celtics. Because I had been a specific fan of KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen for years and felt they were the only ones that I'd be okay with eliminating Detroit.

Football on the other hand I barely follow anymore because the Lions are so consistently futile and I basically gave up any hope for em once Barry retired. And I have no desire to hop on the bandwagon for any other team, because I simply don't like football as much as basketball.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #25
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

I pull for:

Lakers, Yankees, Red Sox, Patriots, Cowboys, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football, Tiger Woods, Dale Earnhardt Jr and any team Brett Favre plays for
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: