Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-14-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default another sign and trade

is what we need. marcus banks is a quality PG. we would have a #4 seed in the west with him at point. hes a good ball handler and knows how to make the right decisions. if we dont get him somehow our PG spot will be packed with players who dont know what to do. what do u guys think?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:32 PM   #2
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
is what we need. marcus banks is a quality PG. we would have a #4 seed in the west with him at point. hes a good ball handler and knows how to make the right decisions. if we dont get him somehow our PG spot will be packed with players who dont know what to do. what do u guys think?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:43 PM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Banks does have upside, but he can be a bit erratic, and has frustrated many a coach... so while I think he would be a good edition, I would not give up Mihm for him... he overpriced himself in my opinion.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:33 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

once again we got about 50 point gaurds.

please no more banks
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:06 PM   #5
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I don't know where Marcus Banks will go. Cleveland should snatch him up, but I read they're gonna sign David Wesley, and with Shannon Brown and Eric Snow on the roster, they may not want to sign Marcus Banks.

At this point, Charlotte should make a run at him. Felton and Banks would make a nice PG duo for years to come, and they could trade Brevin Knight to get a scorer.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:48 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
if we dont get him somehow our PG spot will be packed with players who dont know what to do. what do u guys think?

We already discussed smush in another thread and I think most of us here would like Smush for another chance considering he got his first REAL NBA experience last season
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
We already discussed smush in another thread and I think most of us here would like Smush for another chance considering he got his first REAL NBA experience last season

After the Phoenix series, I was ready to kick Smush out of the country. Now, I want him to start because he is a pretty good player. He just needs to improve a couple of aspects of his game and he'll be just fine.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: