Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Since getting LeBron, Cleveland has traded....

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Andrew Wiggins
    Dion Waiters
    Anthony Bennett

And THREE first round picks....

So much about LeBron being willing to grow with the young guys and shit, dude is straight SALVAGING their future cause he's only on a one year deal and they have to basically bow down to him.
    Wow you really have no clue what this word means do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Sounds familiar. Remember when they traded all their youth and picks for Ben Wallace and Wally Z? Or all their youth and picks for Jamison? Or all the other "win now" trades they made his first stint there?
    With a franchise like the Cavs, who have a long history of not attracting/signing above average to great UFA's, you have to make trades to bring in "proven" talent.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Wow you really have no clue what this word means do you?
    Shit, used the wrong word.

Much shorter than it was when they had Wiggins and the additional assets that they've since traded.
    no wonder you're a thunder fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    no wonder you're a thunder fan.
    A team that will never win an NBA title with Brooks as their head coach.

So basically, if they're going to win a title, it's going to be either this year or next?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    So basically, if they're going to win a title, it's going to be either this year or next?
    I guess thats the logic here.

This year looks like a "hell no" for me, unless they get as many calls as the Heat did during their 2012 run along with facing a West team in the Finals that has serious injury problems or something, and I just don't see that happening.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    A team that will never win an NBA title with Brooks as their head coach.
    yeah unless they get lucky with opponent injuries pretty much.

NBA Superstar

wiggins would probably be a good player by year 3. by that time lebron would be 33 and probably played more minutes than anyone since 00s began.
    if they didn't get lebron then love wouldn't have come so they wouldn't have won in next 5 years either. after that may be and even that would have required kyrie to stay and trades.
    winning a chip is everything. no one gives a fck if you reach 2nd round or conference finals if you can't win it all.
    Good player by year three?

Wiggins is a good player now who is just now hitting his stride; he's played great in his last 10 games and is only going to keep getting better and better.

I guess thats the logic here.

This year looks like a "hell no" for me, unless they get as many calls as the Heat did during their 2012 run along with facing a West team in the Finals that has serious injury problems or something, and I just don't see that happening.
    Also depends on how LeBron looks when he comes back. If he's the same player he was before this two week rest, they won't make it out of the East. I think the Bulls are legit.

I have no clue who is going to come out of the West, maybe Cleveland gets lucky and runs into a fluke team that gets hot, but there are 5-6 legitimate juggernauts in the our conference.

Wiggins is a good player now who is just now hitting his stride; he's played great in his last 10 games and is only going to keep getting better and better.
    But you're one of those who say LeBron makes his teammates worse.

So what's the BFD that Wiggins isn't in Cleveland for LeBron to allegedly make worse??

i have been watching NBA for a long time and have watched wiggins closely this year.
    i am telling you, wiggins would not have been 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship calibre team till year 3. keep looking at stats while he is playing for wolves. he doesn't even have any pressure on him like a lot of 1st picks have had on them. you need to be lebron good to be 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship contender in your 1st or 2nd year and wiggins is not close to that.

i have been watching NBA for a long time and have watched wiggins closely this year.
    i am telling you, wiggins would not have been 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship calibre team till year 3. keep looking at stats while he is playing for wolves. he doesn't even have any pressure on him like a lot of 1st picks have had on them. you need to be lebron good to be 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship contender in your 1st or 2nd year and wiggins is not close to that.
    Don't bother, he's just baiting for replies that fit his agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Also depends on how LeBron looks when he comes back. If he's the same player he was before this two week rest, they won't make it out of the East. I think the Bulls are legit.

I have no clue who is going to come out of the West, maybe Cleveland gets lucky and runs into a fluke team that gets hot, but there are 5-6 legitimate juggernauts in the our conference.
    believe me. if okc or spurs don't make the finals and cleveland somehow manages to win it all then this forum will call it a fluke. Even okc will be shitted all over by guys like russwest if they make the finals and lose to cavs.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    But you're one of those who say LeBron makes his teammates worse.

So what's the BFD that Wiggins isn't in Cleveland for LeBron to allegedly make worse??
    I'm talking about what Cleveland should have done, not whats best for Wiggins.