Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum G League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #121
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,939
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
this clown euroleague claimed that stojakovic is greek, i should check two times until i believe anything this troll types.

He's lived in Greece since he was 16 years old.

You should be banned off the forum along, with anyone else for saying he isn't Greek.

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-25-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #122
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS
 
duskovujosevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 479
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He's lived in Greece since he was 15 years old.

You should be banned off the forum along, with anyone else for saying he isn't Greek.



this troll made my day
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #123
JUDGE WITNESS
bbq chicken
 
JUDGE WITNESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: jordan mythology 101 classroom
Posts: 1,058
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

dude looks scrubtastic against high school comp i doubt he would even come off the bench for a d3 team
JUDGE WITNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #124
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS
 
duskovujosevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 479
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

georgios is eurochallenge player. media hyped tall kid. next sabonis my ass
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:09 PM   #125
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,939
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskovujosevic


this troll made my day

So you are going to LIE and claim Peja has not lived in Greece since he was 16 years old?

You just continue to prove you are a liar and a troll every day here man. You are barely one step above the worst NBA only fans in your trolling.

He has lived 16 years in former Yugo states...22 years in Greece.

He speaks Greek fluently. He reads Greek. He writes Greek.

He has not just a Greek passport, like some clown trolls claim, but he has FULL Greek citizenship 100%.

He is married to a Greek, his kids were born and raised in Greece. He was in Greece's army.

He lives in Greece still now.

He has said in the media several times that he considers himself a Greek, and that he begged to play in the Greek national team and it is still the greatest disappointment of his whole life that he was not allowed to because of the political situation at the time as to not offend anyone due to the wars.

He has said over and over, he considers himself to be Greek.

If that does make him Greek, then you are a huge xenophobe and a colossal racist, just the same as any one of the American racists here.

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-25-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:09 PM   #126
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,038
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He's lived in Greece since he was 15 years old.

You should be banned off the forum along, with anyone else for saying he isn't Greek.

He was born is Serbia ( well Yugosalvia but still not Greece ) , his parents are Serbian, he lived in Serbia there until he was 17 ( not 15 as you say ) and than went to play for PAOK where he stayed 4 years before moving to USA and than later played for Serbian NT.

Using your logic he can be called American as well because he lived there almost half of his life.
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:10 PM   #127
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,939
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
georgios is eurochallenge player. media hyped tall kid. next sabonis my ass

Yet, he plays for Panathinaikos, which is one of the biggest Euroleague teams. Right, makes sense.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:13 PM   #128
dr.hee
Decent college freshman
 
dr.hee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,652
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
So you are going to LIE and claim Peja has not lived in Greece since he was 15 years old?

You just continue to prove you are a liar and a troll every day here man. You are barely one step above the worst NBA only fans in your trolling.

He has lived 15 years in former Yugo states...22 years in Greece.

He speaks Greek fluently. He reads Greek. He writes Greek.

He has not just a Greek passport, like some clown trolls claim, but he has FULL Greek citizenship 100%.

He is married to a Greek, his kids were born and raised in Greece. He was in Greece's army.

He lives in Greece still now.

He has said in the media several times that he considers himself a Greek, and that he begged to play in the Greek national team and it is still the greatest disappointment of his whole life that he was not allowed to because of the political situation at the time as to not offend anyone due to the wars.

He has said over and over, he considers himself to be Greek.

If that does make him Greek, then you are a huge xenophobe and a colossal racist, just the same as any one of the American racists here.

So you're saying the best "Greek" player in the last 2 decades was born and raised in Yugoslavia and won medals with their NT? That's sad
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:14 PM   #129
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,939
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
He was born is Serbia ( well Yugosalvia but still not Greece ) , his parents are Serbian, he lived in Serbia there until he was 17 ( not 15 as you say ) and than went to play for PAOK where he stayed 4 years before moving to USA and than later played for Serbian NT.

Using your logic he can be called American as well because he lived there almost half of his life.

You are a racist xenophobe too then. PERIOD.

Peja is Greek. And the hilarious thing about him being from Serbia is that he's considered CROATIAN, not even Serbian. So just drop the xenophobic bullshit.

The man has said like 100 times that he Greek and that is it. He has done absolutely everything to be considered Greek.

He has freaking lived in Greece since he was 16 years old.

You guys are absolutely as racist as even the worst Americans here. Ridiculous.

He's an Ex Yugo Greek. PERIOD. Under any standard in the world, that is what he is.

The guy freaking has his own youth basketball leagues, training camps, schools, businesses, etc. all in Greece. He does not even freaking go to Serbia or Croatia unless it is to visit.

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-25-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #130
Joel Embiid
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Where ur mom stay at
Posts: 70
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You are a racist xenophobe too then. PERIOD.

Peja is Greek. And the hilarious thing about him being from Serbia is that he's considered CROATIAN, not even Serbian. So just drop the xenophobic bullshit.

The man has said like 100 times that he Greek and that is it. He has done absolutely everything to be considered Greek.

He has freaking lived in Greece since he was 15 years old.

You guys are absolutely as racist as even the worst Americans here. Ridiculous.

He's an Ex Yugo Greek. PERIOD. Under any standard in the world, that is what he is.
Which implies that he wasn't Greek before. Hence, he's not Greek.
Joel Embiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #131
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS
 
duskovujosevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 479
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

georgios is benchwarmer, he will be more usefull in eurochallenge cup. tall scrub.
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:21 PM   #132
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS
 
duskovujosevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 479
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

stojakovic is serbian citizen, played for serbian NT. served army in serbia.

to use your words. YOU ARE LIAR, scum, an euroleague only fan haha
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:24 PM   #133
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,038
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You are a racist xenophobe too then. PERIOD.

Peja is Greek. And the hilarious thing about him being from Serbia is that he's considered CROATIAN, not even Serbian. So just drop the xenophobic bullshit.

The man has said like 100 times that he Greek and that is it. He has done absolutely everything to be considered Greek.

He has freaking lived in Greece since he was 15 years old.

You guys are absolutely as racist as even the worst Americans here. Ridiculous.

He's an Ex Yugo Greek. PERIOD. Under any standard in the world, that is what he is.

The guy freaking has his own youth basketball leagues, training camps, schools, businesses, etc. all in Greece. He does not even freaking go to Serbia or Croatia unless it is to visit.

I don't get how is he Croatianm, yes he was born in Croatia but it was still Yugolsavia then so many Serbs lived in Croatia.

When the war beagan he moved to Serbia at age of 15 where he spent two years playing for Red Star and moved to Greece when he was 17. Feel free to look it up.
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:29 PM   #134
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,939
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee
So you're saying the best "Greek" player in the last 2 decades was born and raised in Yugoslavia and won medals with their NT? That's sad

From age 16 on he was raised in Greece idiot. And he begged and begged to play for Greece's national team.

These unbelievable xenophobe's from ex Yugo states are apparently terrified that the true fact about this will get out to the idiot Americans. That don't even realize even that he wasn't really "Croatian".

It's meaningless clown. He played for Croatia, and was actually Serbian. There were freaking wars going on. He never wanted to play for Yugoslavia national team (which is really like FR Yugoslavia or basically Serb and Montenegrin)..

He wanted to play for Greece and he WAS A GREEK.


They keep trying to cover that up somehow and Americans just believe whatever they are told. Like NBA and US media and announcers just said he was Croatian and hey he played for Croatia, so he must be "Croatian".

It's that simple minded, and that's how dumb all the Nazi scum like you are.

Peja was GREEK, he was a Greek citizen and he was in Greece's national team. He was IN GREECE"S NATIONAL TEAM. This is a FACT.

But because of the war situation in Yugoslavia at the time, the Greek national team decided that they better consider the political issue of having him play in the team - if it would be "controversial" to have anyone born outside Greece at that moment in the team.

So the sport of ministry (which approved him in the team), the federation( which approved him in the team), the coaches (which approved him in the team) let the PLAYERS of the senior national team vote on it.......

AFTER he was already playing in Greece's junior team, training with their senior team, and ALREADY selected with their senior national team and he already committed to play in it.

The senior team players decided to vote him out, because they "did not want to have to answer a lot of questions from the media about it while the were training and thought it would be a distraction".

These freaking ex Yugo clowns and NBA only fans twisted this today into somehow this guy "isn't Greek" because "if he was Greek, he would have played on Greece's national team"........which in itself is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

And these ex Yugo xenophobes pretend and act like this never even happened. It's freaking pathetic actually.

No one is even saying he isn't a Serbo-Croat or whatever, because he is. Just that he's a Greek-Serbo-Croat or whatever and one that decided to switch in his life to being a Greek. That's all.

But no......they go freaking nuts and crazy just for you stating a fact and truth. Just pure outright xenophobia, zealotry, patriotism, racism - just the fanatical Americans and Nazis like you.

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-25-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:32 PM   #135
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,038
Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
From age 15 on he was raised in Greece idiot. And he begged and begged to play for Greece's national team.

These unbelievable xenophobe's from ex Yugo states are apparently terrified that the true fact about this will get out to the idiot Americans. That don't even realize even that he wasn't really "Croatian".

It's meaningless clown. He played for Croatia, and was actually Serbian. There were freaking wars going on. He never wanted to play for Yugoslavia national team (which is really like FR Yugoslavia or basically Serb and Montenegrin)..

He wanted to play for Greece and he WAS A GREEK.


They keep trying to cover that up somehow and Americans just believe whatever they are told. Like NBA and US media and announcers just said he was Croatian and hey he played for Croatia, so he must be "Croatian".

It's that simple minded, and that's how dumb all the Nazi scum like you are.

Peja was GREEK, he was a Greekl citizen and he was in Greece's national team. He was IN GREECE"S NATIONAL TEAM. This is a FACT.

But because of the war situation in Yugoslavia at the time, the Greek national team decided that they better consider the political issue of having him play in the team - if it would be "controversial" to have anyone born outside Greece at that moment in the team.

So the sport of ministry (which approved him in the team), the federation( which approved him in the team), the coaches (which approved him in the team) let the PLAYERS of the senior national team vote on it.......

AFTER he was already playing in Greece's junior team, training with their senior team, and ALREADY selected with their senior national team and he already committed to play in it.

The senior team players decided to vote him out, because they "did not want to have to answer a lot of questions from the media about it while the were training and thought it would be a distraction".

These freaking ex Yugo clowns and NBA only fans twisted this today into somehow this guy "isn't Greek" because "if he was Greek, he would have played on Greece's national team"........which in itself is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

And these ex Yugo xenophobes pretend and act like this never even happened. It's freaking pathetic actually.

No one is even saying he isn't a Serbo-Croat or whatever, because he is. Just that he's a Greek-Serbo-Croat or whatever and one that decided to switch in his life to being a Greek. That's all.

But no......they go freaking nuts and crazy just for you stating a fact and truth. Just pure outright xenophobia, zealotry, patriotism, racism - just the fanatical Americans and Nazis like you.

When did he play for Croatia ?
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy