Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Default Re: Wikileaks.

Fox is the worst shit there is. Their goal is not to deliver news its to form people's views and opinions. There are lots of people in this country who can see through their transparent bullshit, but sadly there's millions who eat it right up and ask for seconds.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #17
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Fox is the worst shit there is. Their goal is not to deliver news its to form people's views and opinions. There are lots of people in this country who can see through their transparent bullshit, but sadly there's millions who eat it right up and ask for seconds.

Yeah Fox is just a shill for the right, in the same way MSNBC is a tool of the left. I wish there were actually an impartial news source which didn't push an agenda and propagate social engineering on the unsuspecting masses.
Stephen_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #18
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_H
Yeah Fox is just a shill for the right, in the same way MSNBC is a tool of the left. I wish there were actually an impartial news source which didn't push an agenda and propagate social engineering on the unsuspecting masses.
I like democracy now for watching, and the guardian for reading. They seem to just bring info without much bias to politics. It's all out of UK I think, I cant take the US produced crap anymore, makes me puke.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:56 AM   #19
MrJohnWall
Serious playground baller

The wholes sh*t sound like a gimmick. He has yet to release anything mind blowing. Just a whole bunch of propaganda filled papers.

If he was really doing damage. The us could have him and his servers wiped of the face of the planet
MrJohnWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:36 AM   #20
RoTM
Local High School Star

This guys a clown he is being fed leaks by inbeds in our government to push their own agendas and he publishes it because he wants to be the big hip international hero liberal. Putting aside my libertarian views on leaks for a moment, were getting a scewed view point. No one trust the gov and so they assume that secret equates to true so the media can run with leaked "bombshell" revelations like Turkey is helping Iraqi "al-qaeda" that were too shaky to fly as legitimate accusations.

Its certainly interesting but I don't trust it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJohnWall
The wholes sh*t sound like a gimmick. He has yet to release anything mind blowing. Just a whole bunch of propaganda filled papers.

If he was really doing damage. The us could have him and his servers wiped of the face of the planet

DHS just siezed 70 or so websites with no warrant yet the Wikileaks is still up, curious indeed.

Last edited by RoTM : 12-01-2010 at 03:40 AM.
RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #21
CeltsGarlic
Uday Hussein

Quote:

For what?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #22
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

When it first came out, Wikileaks had interesting stuff.
Now? All it's about is attacking countries.
Shut the website down, please.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #23
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:

Wikileaks is down genius, the leaks are being released by news websites like the guardian, and nytimes. The only propaganda is the shit pumped into us by corporate media, that's the whole reason Wikileaks HAS to exist. Big leak coming in January about one of the US top banks, cant wait.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: