Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2017, 12:33 PM   #16
COnDEMnED
Good college starter
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,325
Default Re: Religious war thread

[quote=JEFFERSON MONEY]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
If a war is what they want, a war is what they'll get.

No sane human being (without any bizarre issues) wants to deliberately put themselves in a position to spill others blood--- or their own.
Does this mean you're leaving the religion of death? That takes guts. I wish you well on your journey to normalcy.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:05 PM   #17
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,694
Default Re: Religious war thread

The below strictly refers to a defensive war.


2:190
Quote:
God does not like the aggressors.

Muslims are not allowed to attack anyone unless attacked.
Even prisoners of war were offered cold water and set free if they could teach people to read.

Muhammad Ali didn't go to war on behalf of his religious beliefs.
Quote:
Saladin preferred to take Jerusalem without bloodshed and offered generous terms, but those inside refused to leave their holy city, vowing to destroy it in a fight to the death rather than see it handed over peacefully. Jerusalem capitulated to his forces on Friday, 2 October 1187, after a siege. When the siege had started, Saladin was unwilling[citation needed] to promise terms of quarter to the Frankish inhabitants of Jerusalem. Balian of Ibelin threatened to kill every Muslim hostage, estimated at 5,000, and to destroy Islam's holy shrines of the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque if such quarter were not provided. Saladin consulted his council and the terms were accepted. The agreement was read out through the streets of Jerusalem so that everyone might within forty days provide for himself and pay to Saladin the agreed tribute for his freedom.[98] An unusually low ransom for the times (around $50 today) was to be paid for each Frank in the city, whether man, woman, or child, but Saladin, against the wishes of his treasurers, allowed many families who could not afford the ransom to leave

Many more examples.

We are all creations of God, The Entirely Merciful, The Especially Merciful and He never wrongs anyone.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:37 PM   #18
Terahite
Free Nick Young
 
Terahite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: unban NY!!
Posts: 3,933
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young





As a Jew, I pledge my banners to House Martel.


The spice must flow.

Nice graphic but "CE" is cringeworthy and an insult to Martel.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:03 PM   #19
COnDEMnED
Good college starter
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,325
Default Re: Religious war thread

How can a religion of peace, who have absolutely non-peaceful traditions to this day, peacefully, remove the many non-peaceful members who follow the same non-peaceful traditions of said religion? You can't or you won't. Therefore, you're not a religion of peace, you're a religion of manipulation and cowardice.

You're cowards for hiding your violence behind a religion, or you're cowards for allowing your peaceful religion to be corrupted by violence.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:03 PM   #20
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20,544
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
Does this mean you're leaving the religion of death? That takes guts. I wish you well on your journey to normalcy.

you constantly watch videos of people committing bestiality and getting killed and have muslim memes saved onto your phone

sorry to break it to you but you don't know the slightest thing about normalcy
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #21
Smoke117
The King Returns...
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,718
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
you constantly watch videos of people committing bestiality and getting killed and have muslim memes saved onto your phone

sorry to break it to you but you don't know the slightest thing about normalcy

A guy who post back and forth with himself is now talking about what's normal
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:54 PM   #22
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 20,570
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
The knights of tenplar are like the coolest real secret society

These guys even had the shroud that covered the J man on their hands at one pointb
CelticBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:12 PM   #23
senelcoolidge
NBA rookie of the year
 
senelcoolidge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 6,985
Default Re: Religious war thread

J$ that graphic you put up is total BS. Mohammad himself did those things. We all know that killing children, women, and everything else is done in islam. Animals are tortured in the islamic world. People are disfigured in the islamic world. Genital mutilation and other acts. Don't enforce islam....you can't be serious. How TF did islam spread so far, by going door to door passing out pamphlets or by invading, killing, and forcing it unto people.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #24
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Religious war thread

[quote=JEFFERSON MONEY]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
If a war is what they want, a war is what they'll get.

No sane human being (without any bizarre issues) wants to deliberately put themselves in a position to spill others blood--- or their own.
Then why did the Muslims go on a 400 year long Muslim conquest where they spread their religion by the sword?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:52 PM   #25
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
J$ that graphic you put up is total BS. Mohammad himself did those things. We all know that killing children, women, and everything else is done in islam. Animals are tortured in the islamic world. People are disfigured in the islamic world. Genital mutilation and other acts. Don't enforce islam....you can't be serious. How TF did islam spread so far, by going door to door passing out pamphlets or by invading, killing, and forcing it unto people.

Some would describe their treatment of animals as barbaric.






(yes those are rivers of blood, courtesy of Eid in Dhaka, Bangladesh)
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:57 PM   #26
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Religious war thread





عيد مبارك
#EidMubarak
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:43 PM   #27
COnDEMnED
Good college starter
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,325
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
you constantly watch videos of people committing bestiality and getting killed and have muslim memes saved onto your phone

sorry to break it to you but you don't know the slightest thing about normalcy
True, I have seen many innocent people killed in the name of peaceful Islam, dozens even. What better way to know your enemy than see what they're capable of. If you ever wish to be reminded of your peaceful ways via video footage, you know where to find me. As for the memes and drone footage, thats passed onto me by some of my buddy's with intense personalities in the MC. Some of it I find, most of it gets passed to me in group texts or emails. Needless to say, I have content for days. When I see muzzies trying to be deceitful or deny certain things in your culture, like beastiality, for example, I can hit you with the facts. Someone on this forum said it doesn't happen in Islam, I post proof, he calls me names and runs off to take a shower. Suspicious timing on that shower. You don't think I added to the epidemic, do you?
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:50 PM   #28
COnDEMnED
Good college starter
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,325
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

Some would describe their treatment of animals as barbaric.






(yes those are rivers of blood, courtesy of Eid in Dhaka, Bangladesh)

Why not be closer to Allah and sacrifice your children, muzzies? What's wrong with you? Don't you love Allah?
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 07:12 PM   #29
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20,544
Default Re: Religious war thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
True, I have seen many innocent people killed in the name of peaceful Islam, dozens even. What better way to know your enemy than see what they're capable of. If you ever wish to be reminded of your peaceful ways via video footage, you know where to find me. As for the memes and drone footage, thats passed onto me by some of my buddy's with intense personalities in the MC. Some of it I find, most of it gets passed to me in group texts or emails. Needless to say, I have content for days. When I see muzzies trying to be deceitful or deny certain things in your culture, like beastiality, for example, I can hit you with the facts. Someone on this forum said it doesn't happen in Islam, I post proof, he calls me names and runs off to take a shower. Suspicious timing on that shower. You don't think I added to the epidemic, do you?

Sounds pretty normal




































warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 07:28 PM   #30
StephHamann
Gambling expert
 
StephHamann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5,920
Default Re: Religious war thread

I heard an ancient death cult exists, that worships some strange ancient stone from outer space.

George Lucas warned us about that death cult. I am telling you boys, beware of that deat cult.
StephHamann is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy