Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2018, 09:16 AM   #31
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,538
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Omarosa destroying Trump. That's why he needed this Brennan distraction.


Brennan is a nobody.

You know, when someone leaves a position whether they quit or get fired, they don't get to keep the keys to the place.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:11 AM   #32
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 7,378
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

The Supreme Leader admitted this morning that it IS about the Russia investigation, *gasp*. Anyone who's not sucking his dick already knows this. But thats ok though...

How much of a *snowflake* is the Supreme leader? Thought he was tough?

"If you're innocent Pres, act like it"


He's done nothing this entire time but act like a criminal who's scared of getting caught. Someone please deny this with a straight face. If I knew I was innocent, I wouldn't give 2 shits, Id be laughing at the investigation and going on with my day golfing or whatever he does.

Last edited by Dro : 08-16-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:55 AM   #33
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,482
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
The Supreme Leader admitted this morning that it IS about the Russia investigation, *gasp*. Anyone who's not sucking his dick already knows this. But thats ok though...

How much of a *snowflake* is the Supreme leader? Thought he was tough?

"If you're innocent Pres, act like it"


He's done nothing this entire time but act like a criminal who's scared of getting caught. Someone please deny this with a straight face. If I knew I was innocent, I wouldn't give 2 shits, Id be laughing at the investigation and going on with my day golfing or whatever he does.


The purpose of the Mueller investigation is to uncover the extent of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. As I recall there were 2 major parties running in that election and if there was Russian interference it would have been evident on both sides. So far the most damning thing Mueller has uncovered is probable corruption involving Paul Manafort's consulting business that occurred before he had any involvement with the Trump campaign. There has been no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and Mueller and his team seem to be completely uninterested in any Russian interference in Hillary's campaign. If Trump is a criminal here he's doing a good job of hiding the evidence.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #34
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 7,378
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The purpose of the Mueller investigation is to uncover the extent of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. As I recall there were 2 major parties running in that election and if there was Russian interference it would have been evident on both sides. So far the most damning thing Mueller has uncovered is probable corruption involving Paul Manafort's consulting business that occurred before he had any involvement with the Trump campaign. There has been no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and Mueller and his team seem to be completely uninterested in any Russian interference in Hillary's campaign. If Trump is a criminal here he's doing a good job of hiding the evidence.
So again, whats Trump's problem then? And again, Hillary is not the president. And again, I don't give a damn about Hillary either. If they want to go after her, go for it. I hope they get her for stealing all that charity money that was supposed to go to Haiti.

But we're talking about Trump.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:02 PM   #35
SomeBlackDude
National High School Star
 
SomeBlackDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
The Supreme Leader admitted this morning that it IS about the Russia investigation, *gasp*. Anyone who's not sucking his dick already knows this. But thats ok though...

many people are saying the gawd did this to test the waters for taking away mueller's security clearance. since it doesn't look like sessions can/would unrecuse himself and rosenstein is part of the deep state, he can't really outright get rid of mueller. so he views this as his next best option.

there is no real precedent for his actions, so he's waiting to see what the legal and political fallout would be.

next level obstruction.
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #36
diamenz
National High School Star
 
diamenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,247
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite
Leftists think the government runs like a terrible Hollywood movie. Or they are simply throwing as much shit at the wall hoping something will stick.

My advice for the left: come up with policy ideas that resonate with Americans if you want to win again. Regular people don't care about this creepy old spook. They care about jobs and national security (which Brennan was a threat to).

lol @ thinking that anyone in power whether it be a republican or democrat gives a flying **** about the little guy.
diamenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #37
SomeBlackDude
National High School Star
 
SomeBlackDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

brennan wrote an op-ed for the failing ny times today:

John Brennan: President Trumpís Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #38
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,482
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
So again, whats Trump's problem then? And again, Hillary is not the president. And again, I don't give a damn about Hillary either. If they want to go after her, go for it. I hope they get her for stealing all that charity money that was supposed to go to Haiti.

But we're talking about Trump.


Well the investigation is supposed to be about the election, of which Hillary was a part. But you are right in that it has been all about Trump from the get go.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:29 PM   #39
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7,312
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan



meltdown after getting ethered by the Prez
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:31 PM   #40
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,482
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
meltdown after getting ethered by the Prez


Exactly. He didn't present any evidence of collusion at all. I still find it laughable that the Dems honestly think the only reason anyone voted for Trump was because Russian bots told them to.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:34 PM   #41
SomeBlackDude
National High School Star
 
SomeBlackDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
He didn't present any evidence of collusion at all.

calm down, doctor
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:29 PM   #42
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year
 
bladefd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,189
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The purpose of the Mueller investigation is to uncover the extent of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. As I recall there were 2 major parties running in that election and if there was Russian interference it would have been evident on both sides. So far the most damning thing Mueller has uncovered is probable corruption involving Paul Manafort's consulting business that occurred before he had any involvement with the Trump campaign. There has been no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and Mueller and his team seem to be completely uninterested in any Russian interference in Hillary's campaign. If Trump is a criminal here he's doing a good job of hiding the evidence.

Lets pump the brakes on trying to get into Mueller's head. You don't know what Mueller has or doesn't have. It's still an ongoing investigation.

There have been what? 35-40 indictments so far?? Definitely not a nothingburger.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 05:00 PM   #43
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 27,943
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
There have been what? 35-40 indictments so far?? Definitely not a nothingburger.
What kind of investigation ONLY indicts people for things other than the thing theyíre investigating?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #44
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year
 
bladefd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,189
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
What kind of investigation ONLY indicts people for things other than the thing theyíre investigating?

Many of those indictments are linked to Russia's involvement. Bunch of the indictments concern Russian nationals we will never get access to, but they were involved in one way or other.

Russia is not innocent. Even though Putin said so.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:40 PM   #45
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20,548
Default Re: President Trump DESTROYS john brennan

Op bringing the cringe as usual
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy