Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2018, 01:37 AM   #16
AirBonner
Blunt induced coma

Default Re: woman gets 15 years for DUI crash leaving a man lodged in window. crys like a baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Yep. Will not date a Spanish woman. Been there, done that. They have a skewed way of looking at a relationship.
Not all of them. A lot of them are actually brought up with good family values which can't be said for white and black women. White women because white families don't discipline their kids or talk to them. Black women because they never met their dad
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:01 AM   #17
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Default Re: woman gets 15 years for DUI crash leaving a man lodged in window. crys like a baby

Quote:
Yep. Will not date a Spanish woman. Been there, done that. They have a skewed way of looking at a relationship.
Well, what do you mean by “Spanish”? Like actual Spanish women or like, women who have ancestry in Spanish speaking countries like Mexico or Colombia?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:50 PM   #18
DukeDelonte13
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
And an illegal alien too? Bringing their best people the left says?

INS already has an immigration hold on her. If she gets out before she dies, her ass is going to be deported. Unless it's a Democrat occupying the oval office...

Doesn't matter if she's here legally or not. Even if she's here legally if she was found guilty of a deportable offense, which she was, she's on the hook for deportation. That's the way the law has been for a long time.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:53 PM   #19
DukeDelonte13
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dui-drive...030321213.html

wait... i thought women weren't responsible for their decisions when under the influence of alcohol.. so you're telling me they ARE when they drive. but they AREN'T when they have sex .... interesting... so if i can convince a drunk woman to drive while sitting on my lap in the drivers side as i'm having sex with her... she goes to jail and i get away with "rape" under one sided liberal progressive laws?

I'm sure you really don't think it's ok to plow a drunk woman.

That's not really a liberal/conservative debate. It's more of a decent person/human piece of garbage type of thing.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:44 PM   #20
kennethgriffen
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
I'm sure you really don't think it's ok to plow a drunk woman.

That's not really a liberal/conservative debate. It's more of a decent person/human piece of garbage type of thing.

if we're both drunk ..yes... its totally ok. why is the woman the only one not responsible for their actions. is society saying men have more common sense and ability to think while under the influence of alcohol?

but a woman can still charge a man with rape even if he's just as intoxicated
kennethgriffen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:49 PM   #21
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Well, what do you mean by “Spanish”? Like actual Spanish women or like, women who have ancestry in Spanish speaking countries like Mexico or Colombia?

I mean I may date a woman from Spain, since she would have European customs which I'm not used to. But I've dated girls from the Caribbean and from South America and they have this superiority complex. High maintenance and actually believe they are a princess. **** all that.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #22
PickernRoller
Playing RDR II

But they're. The key is talking Spanish.

Como la quieres, suave o duro?
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #23
brownmamba00
Cali Love

Quote:
I mean I may date a woman from Spain, since she would have European customs which I'm not used to. But I've dated girls from the Caribbean and from South America and they have this superiority complex. High maintenance and actually believe they are a princess. **** all that.
It depends man this Colombian girl I used to hang out with was actually very shy and family oriented. Pretty too. And she earned her money unlike some of these White girls with sugar daddies. Lots of women have mood swings bro. A real man manages that shit tho.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:14 PM   #24
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
if we're both drunk ..yes... its totally ok. why is the woman the only one not responsible for their actions. is society saying men have more common sense and ability to think while under the influence of alcohol?

but a woman can still charge a man with rape even if he's just as intoxicated
Nothing you're saying could possibly be argued against, only an absolute moron would even begin to try.

So if DukeDelonte wants to admit something to all of us, the floor is his

Hell, even if she's drunk and you're sober it's totally fine. As long as she consents, it's fine under any circumstance

How do you think you were conceived Duke? your drunk mother got finessed and got a load shot in her, 9 months later your dumbass popped out

You're just arguing against your own life at this point

People are responsible for their own actions, and if they're alert enough to actually consent to sex, it's on them, it's not the other parties fault that they feel guilty and violated. That's a personal problem. Make better decisions.
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:39 PM   #25
tpols
we already won

Quote:

yea but they operate on a whole different tier of femininity than white girls.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: