Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Draft,

Decent college freshman

Default Re: 2015 Draft,

Yah, with his shooting range I think he can play PF next to Drummond. LMA has played a lot of C in his day. Turner could also be the C down the stretch if they choose to sit Drummond.

NBA lottery pick

If Detroit had LMA they'd be contenders in the East.

Decent college freshman

Agreed

NBA lottery pick

If LMA really wanted to win he'd head to a team like Detroit. It gets him out of that crazy Western conference. It puts him in a place that would give him a good chance and could offer him a max contract. Let Monroe walk, take the best wing available in the draft, resign Reggie, and all the sudden the Pistons look good. Easier said than done though lol.

Reggie
    KCP
    Johnson/Hezonja???
    LMA
    Dre

That would be fun to watch. If they drafted Hezonja I think he's a few years out from really being a contributor though.

NBA lottery pick

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

I'm not too thrilled if we get Porzingas - I don't hate it, but i'd prefer to take the best SF on the board at the time

Decent college freshman

We need a PF just as bad as a SF and Porzingis seems like exactly what SVG would want at the 4 spot.

NBA lottery pick

I'd be happy with Porzingis. There's some that consider him a top 3 pick. I feel like he'd thrive next to Dre. Right now I think Hezonja is my top choice but he's not NBA ready. We're just going to have to cross our fingers and see who falls to us. If Cauley-Stein can move up to someone than maybe there's a player who can fall to us. This is the worst part about always drafting here.....

Porzingis won't last that long.

Who do you guys think the kings and nugs take?

NBA lottery pick

I think the Kings and Nuggets are looking at the same players we are lol. The Kings basically have the same needs that we do. The Nuggets just have a ton of holes in their lineup right now. It really seems like the Nuggets are high on Hezonja, but does that really make sense when they have guys like Gallinari and Wilson Chandler? It would seem to me that Cauley-Stein would fit with Denver better. Even if Hezonja is there I'm not sure if the Pistons would take him over someone like Johnson. It looks like the Pistons want someone who is more NBA ready... Hezonja will definitely take a few years to develop.

[HTML][/HTML]
    Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I think the Kings and Nuggets are looking at the same players we are lol. The Kings basically have the same needs that we do. The Nuggets just have a ton of holes in their lineup right now. It really seems like the Nuggets are high on Hezonja, but does that really make sense when they have guys like Gallinari and Wilson Chandler? It would seem to me that Cauley-Stein would fit with Denver better. Even if Hezonja is there I'm not sure if the Pistons would take him over someone like Johnson. It looks like the Pistons want someone who is more NBA ready... Hezonja will definitely take a few years to develop.
    I agree, that's why I asked. It almost seems all of the teams 5-8 are looking at pf/wing. Or maybe that's just the only thing available and they are clearly a tier to themselves. Something about Johnson I'm not sure id take him. He prob, and Winslow and Mario for sure are 2's and would lose a bunch of their physical advantages being 3's. IMO the only true 3's are dekker and possibly looney. Highest potential ceiling at the 3 is looney

NBA lottery pick

I really like Winslow but I've said all along I don't think someone 6'6" can be a really good SF. He needs a few more inches.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I really like Winslow but I've said all along I don't think someone 6'6" can be a really good SF. He needs a few more inches.
    Definitly a 2. I call him super safe even though his ball handling as a guard is a question. Don't want the Knicks to take him because there are 3-4-5 guys better there, but that's the situation I see him working best. An offensive guy at the 1 and 3 (Calderon/Carmelo) allowing him to do the dirty work.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Hezonja is deff more a 2 than 3, but would be able to play small ball without being "small" with KCP at the 2 and Hezonja at the 3. Winslow deff a 2. But Stanley is deff a 3 in my eyes.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Porzingis won't last that long.

Who do you guys think the kings and nugs take?
    Nuggets board has to be

Winslow
    WCS
    Dammit we're screwed