Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    He's talking about since LeBron entered the league. He was putting all the blame on LeBron for not producing a Kobe vs. LeBron finals since 2003-2004, by saying Kobe has been to 4 NBA Finals since then; completely ignoring the fact that LeBron has been to 3 Finals.
    And u just got ETHERED

Feels good huh? Lol

Oh and btw. Howd those 3 finals pan out? I forget

He got the halfy last year right? Was there even a season? I dunno it ended so fast i dont even remember what happend lmfao

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Oh common. 2011 and 2012 the lakers werent expected or predicted to even make it to the western confrence finals due to a lack of wins/depth and age

The years lebron didnt make it in 2009 and 2010... The cavs were favorites to win it all. Expected to win it all.. And CHOKED

Whenever kobes expected to make the finals. He makes it.
    Somewhere out there Dirk is laughing

And u just got ETHERED

Feels good huh? Lol

Oh and btw. Howd those 3 finals pan out? I forget

He got the halfy last year right? Was there even a season? I dunno it ended so fast i dont even remember what happend lmfao
    What the hell does how LeBron did in those Finals have to do with what we are discussing? You were placing all the blame on LeBron for not producing a Kobe vs. LeBron Finals when LeBron has only been to one fewer Finals than Kobe since he entered the league.

God, you're such a moron. I back you into a corner, you don't know how to claw your way out, so you throw out more meaningless drivel that doesn't pertain to the topic.

College star

Oh common. 2011 and 2012 the lakers werent expected or predicted to even make it to the western confrence finals due to a lack of wins/depth and age

The years lebron didnt make it in 2009 and 2010... The cavs were favorites to win it all. Expected to win it all.. And CHOKED

Like 2003?

College star

I'm convinced Kennethgriffin and Miami Thrice are the same person. No way there are two different that are capable of being this idiotic.

The Kobe and Bron stans are getting out of control

Banned

What the hell does how LeBron did in those Finals have to do with what we are discussing? You were placing all the blame on LeBron for not producing a Kobe vs. LeBron Finals when LeBron has only been to one fewer Finals than Kobe since he entered the league.

God, you're such a moron. I back you into a corner, you don't know how to claw your way out, so you throw out more meaningless drivel that doesn't pertain to the topic.

i guess you're blind... can you copy and paste this into your custom braille printer software

2011 and 2012 the lakers werent expected or predicted to even make the western confrence finals, let alone nba finals

they just went 3 years in a row and didnt have depth anymore, phil gave up. the win totals went way down and nobody picked them to make the finals

The years lebron didnt make it in 2009 and 2010 ( 2 of the 3 years kobe made it... ) The cavs were favorites to win it all. no ones ever not made the finals with 2 straight 60+ win teams before... NO ONE

Expected to win it all..

And CHOKED

2003 = injured shoulder, shaq injured foot
    2005/6/7 = rebuilding/kwame/smush
    2011/12 = rebuilding again

every other year hes made the finals since 2000

lebron had no excuse for not making the finals in 2009 and 2010

none

its lebrons fault the kobe/lebron finals never happend

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Like 2003?
    A) who makes 4 straight finals?

B) who makes 4 straight finals with medvidenko and devean george as the new starting SF and PF

C) who makes 4 straight finals with your 2 best played injured in the playoffs ( kobe shoulder/knee and shaq foot... both got surgery for it )

D) what team is predicted to make 4 straight finals when theyre 2nd in the pacific division with a 50-32 record?

try again

Pointless thread is pointless.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zedja
    Pointless thread is pointless.

well it was about the lakers being the best team by far

then it turned to kobe vs lebron on who choked the possible finals matchup

and now its about you contributing nothing and just wasting everyones time

thats 3 points right there

i guess you're blind... can you copy and paste this into your custom braille printer software

2011 and 2012 the lakers werent expected or predicted to even make the western confrence finals, let alone nba finals

they just went 3 years in a row and didnt have depth anymore, phil gave up. the win totals went way down and nobody picked them to make the finals

The years lebron didnt make it in 2009 and 2010 ( 2 of the 3 years kobe made it... ) The cavs were favorites to win it all. no ones ever not made the finals with 2 straight 60+ win teams before... NO ONE

Expected to win it all..

And CHOKED

2003 = injured shoulder, shaq injured foot
    2005/6/7 = rebuilding/kwame/smush
    2011/12 = rebuilding again

every other year hes made the finals since 2000

lebron had no excuse for not making the finals in 2009 and 2010

none

its lebrons fault the kobe/lebron finals never happend
    In 2009 and 2010 they weren't the favorites to win it all; the Lakers were. And, in fact, in 2009 and 2010 just as many people expected the Celtics to make the Finals if healthy. That didn't pan out in 2009 but everyone stayed healthy in 2010, and they got back to the Finals. I'll kind of give you 2009, but you can't place that much blame on LeBron. He averaged 38-8-8 on 49% shooting in the ECF. The Magic were just in the midst of a ridiculously hot three-point shooting stretch and shot 41% from three that series on 152 attempts. 2010, you can say he "quit" or whatever, but the fact is Boston was healthy and just better. After LeBron, they had the next four best players in the series.

You can say what you want about LeBron "choking" or not making the Finals either year, I don't care. I'm not a LeBron fan. I just get tired of you constantly starting this idiotic threads to prop up Kobe and the Lakers.

well it was about the lakers being the best team by far

At you claiming them as not only the best team, but the best team by far, even though they haven't played a single game together yet.

Obvious agenda is obvious.

Banned

In 2009 and 2010 they weren't the favorites to win it all; the Lakers were. And, in fact, in 2009 and 2010 just as many people expected the Celtics to make the Finals if healthy. That didn't pan out in 2009 but everyone stayed healthy in 2010, and they got back to the Finals. I'll kind of give you 2009, but you can't place that much blame on LeBron. He averaged 38-8-8 on 49% shooting in the ECF. The Magic were just in the midst of a ridiculously hot three-point shooting stretch and shot 41% from three that series on 152 attempts. 2010, you can say he "quit" or whatever, but the fact is Boston was healthy and just better. After LeBron, they had the next four best players in the series.

You can say what you want about LeBron "choking" or not making the Finals either year, I don't care. I'm not a LeBron fan. I just get tired of you constantly starting this idiotic threads to prop up Kobe and the Lakers.

stopped reading right there

gtfo

right before the playoffs started both 2009 and 2010 every single espn analysts picked cleveland to win it all

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.
    Kobe will lock down DWade and shake Lolbron to the core

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

stopped reading right there

gtfo

right before the playoffs started both 2009 and 2010 every single espn analysts picked cleveland to win it all
    This is true.

This is why I hate how ovrrconfident some laker fans have become in their untested team. I don't see how Miami with the best player in the game are not the favourites again. They did not blow up their big three core or their championship team, they added to it and improved.

When the lakers don't win it all and underachieve from the expectations of many in these forums ....... what will lakers fans do? What excuses will they come up with? Steve nash too old? Bench too bad?

Miami are the favourites and rightly so.