Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Intolerant Muslims attempt to get Oktoberfest cancelled

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-mun...of-oktoberfest

I can't tell if that's a legitimate petition or not, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Good college starter

Default Re: Intolerant Muslims attempt to get Oktoberfest cancelled

I swear some Americans are so dumb. They believe anything that reinforces their racism.

Reminds me of some Facebook post I saw recently of a black dude and a white dude pretending to fight and ending up dancing.

But the racist white people were in the comments attacking black people for being violent, etc., because they only read the title.

Just shows that racists really are the least intelligent people on this earth. Can't even take a troll post for what it is.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Seeing as the guy is from the Netherlands I imagine it's a joke, but there are still people who would agree with him. It will never ever be cancelled though

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Reminds me of some Facebook post I saw recently of a black dude and a white dude pretending to fight and ending up dancing.

But the racist white people were in the comments attacking black people for being violent, etc., because they only read the title.

But do you know what reinforces stereotypes? The fact that they're true.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    But do you know what reinforces stereotypes? The fact that they're true.
    So all conservatives are women hating racists?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Yes.

Don't forget homophobes!

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Don't forget homophobes!
    True

Banned

Wait a minute... weren't you backing that stupid hick in Kentucky who refused to carry out the duties she was elected to carry out and discriminated against Homosexuals because it violated her 'religious freedom'? Even if this were a real thing... shouldn't you also back Muslims who are fighting against a debaucherous celebration centered around the consumption of alcohol, which is strictly forbidden by their holy books?

Is 'religious freedom' only reserved for White Christians who want to discriminate against gay people?

NBA Legend

Of course not, only the white ones

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Wait a minute... weren't you backing that stupid hick in Kentucky who refused to carry out the duties she was elected to carry out and discriminated against Homosexuals because it violated her 'religious freedom'? Even if this were a real thing... shouldn't you also back Muslims who are fighting against a debaucherous celebration centered around the consumption of alcohol, which is strictly forbidden by their holy books?

Is 'religious freedom' only reserved for White Christians who want to discriminate against gay people?
    It's a German tradition, and they're in...... Germany. Why would some foreigner's opinion count for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's a German tradition, and they're in...... Germany. Why would some foreigner's opinion count for anything?
    I agree.

If them mooslims don't like it, they should get their camel smelling asses back to their desert hell hole.

I stand with my German beer loving bros

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

I didnt follow much of the story around that kentucky chick and the whole marriage license bruhaha, but if she was protesting it based on the supreme court over stepping their bounds with the ruling, then I can totally support that. There is absoltely no reason anyone shouod want to supreme court dictating what their own states can and cant approve of within their own state. Gay marriage is a cultural issue, and states all have their own predominant culture. Should the supreme court outlaw the word "n1gga" in inner cities? It's use is cultural but it also offends some. Maybe the SC should be the Decider of how that should work

No state denies a marriage license based on sexuality. The requirement has simply been a male and female participant. Personally, I dont care if men marry each other. And if it were passed autonomously in my home state I wouldnt care. But I cant go in a womens dressing room, because it has specific gender designations. Just like each state can set for marriage based on whatever ways it sees fit. People wantin the SC to DICTATE like this is so short sighted and stupid. But bc its on one issue they support, they dont gaf bc thats what being short sighted is. So if this hick is protesting on those grounds, good for her.

Muslims dont oppose things because of their legitimacy or illegitimacy in federal jurisdiction. Thats the difference. The SC should not have jurisdiction over states views on marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I agree.

If them mooslims don't like it, they should get their camel smelling asses back to their desert hell hole.

most germans are cuckolds, they are afraid of independency because people might think germany will start a 4th. reich.

= resolution let the muslims control germany

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I agree.

If I moved to Mexico and then started saying I don't like certain Mexican traditions and that "we" should get rid of them, what would you think about that?