Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Default Re: ITT We Discuss Our Psychological Problems and How We Plan To Fix Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by endorphins
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why."

This quote perfectly describes my life. For years I haven't been able to feel anything. I used to beat up people at the park at night because it would give me this weird fear. better than feeling empty. it was a terrible feeling, but a feeling none the less. I feel nothing most of the time. But then I have these weeks where i'm extremely happy and everything is perfect. But then, its gone, and i only feel worse for having lost it. I've often thought able shooting myself to see if it would make me feel compassion somehow.

I used to be an extremely emotional person, but it went away. i didn't have a horribly traumatic experience, I was just put down a lot by some older kids. I should always be happy. I'm good looking, get amazing grades, i'm muscular, but for some reason i feel like i've accomplished mothing. everying seems meaningless. Sometimes I feel hate for everyone I know, even though they show me nothing but love.

But the happiness will be back soon. I feel like I need a girlfriend. But i'm not even sure that will help

Classic manic-depressive. You probably need some meds dude.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:31 PM   #32
AmoebaD
hip to be square

Default Re: ITT We Discuss Our Psychological Problems and How We Plan To Fix Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Classic manic-depressive. You probably need some meds dude.

i take lithium for the fukc of it. i crush it up and use it to season my food. that is how i get down.
AmoebaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #33
Smokee
Banned

Plz stab yourself 10x's in the face. Thx.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #34
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
Plz stab yourself 10x's in the face. Thx.

What officially is a "stab?" How deep does it have to go? If it's longer than 2 inches of penetration I really doubt you could get to 10 stabs before you quit.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #35
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
What officially is a "stab?" How deep does it have to go? If it's longer than 2 inches of penetration I really doubt you could get to 10 stabs before you quit.

you know thats a good point i never thought about. Maybe have a friend take over stabbing you if you can't get all 10 in.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoebaD
i take lithium for the fukc of it. i crush it up and use it to season my food. that is how i get down.

Does it enhance the flavor?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #37
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Something I HATE about myself is I over think things... a LOT.

idk, you feel me? it's tooo long and hard to explain, but this is the basic of it.. it's really annoying that i trip like this.

I wish i didnt it, but I cant help it.

Samezies. I wish I didn't it either but you just can't help it LOL WUT

Admit its a curse lol. The mind is always working, hardly ever have a second of peace. It helps though when I'm playing basketball because I realize my/others weaknesses quicker.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #38
hito da god
look that way >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoebaD
nothing compliments a juicy steak better than the acidic taste you get from prescription pills
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #39
AmoebaD
hip to be square

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Does it enhance the flavor?

enhances the flavor, decreases my boner.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #40
AmoebaD
hip to be square

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
nothing compliments a juicy steak better than the acidic taste you get from prescription pills

lithium is just a salt anyway. the good stuff is the chewy pill casing.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #41
hito da god
look that way >>>>

i'd say my biggest psychological problem is the distance i keep from people. i'm social and assertive, i've always been a very popular/charismatic guy, and i have a ton of friends and associates, but i don't let anybody get too close to me. i don't have a clear cut best friend, but a group of friends that i grew up with that i consider my brothers. i often feel more comfortable with complete strangers than with associates. i don't know what it is.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: