Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2007, 07:27 AM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone know where I can watch the draft?

I *sort of* had prom the same night as the draft. At first I was leaning heavily towards staying home, because c'mon, it's the NBA draft. Prom just isn't on that level of importance. Not even close really. Then I had a change of heart and got my mom to tape the draft.

She forgot (obviously). So now I've been avoiding ISH, with an intent to watch it, and I don't even have it. Which brings me here. Anyone know how I might be able to find the whole thing online, or even buy a DVD of it?

Thanks fellas.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: Anyone know where I can watch the draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I *sort of* had prom the same night as the draft. At first I was leaning heavily towards staying home, because c'mon, it's the NBA draft. Prom just isn't on that level of importance. Not even close really. Then I had a change of heart and got my mom to tape the draft.

She forgot (obviously). So now I've been avoiding ISH, with an intent to watch it, and I don't even have it. Which brings me here. Anyone know how I might be able to find the whole thing online, or even buy a DVD of it?

Thanks fellas.

http://www.nba.com/video/ Here is the 2007 NBA Draft
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone know where I can watch the draft?

Oh, good stuff. It was that easy then. Thanks a lot.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:27 AM   #4
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Oden and Durant went 1 and 2.

Oh no! i've ruined it for you!
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:38 AM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Wait, that site seems to only have clips of different parts of the draft. does anyone know where there's some video of the entire draft, as it happened? That's what I'm looking for.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 AM   #6
KIWI

don't waste your time it was boring
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 AM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Says the Spurs fan. :)
Old 06-30-2007, 08:59 AM   #8
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Says the Spurs fan. :)

yep very boring you'll see i guess when your a fan of the best team in the league it can be:)
Old 06-30-2007, 12:41 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
yep very boring you'll see i guess when your a fan of the best team in the league it can be:)
Watcha you gonna do, brother?!

When Spencer Hawes is runnning wild on you!!!!
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:44 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you have Raptors TV? theyve replayed it a couple times, will probably be replayed again today
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

in fact, its on in 15 minutes, 1pm eastern
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:49 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

The only thing really interesting was the trades... who would actually watch the draft again? Just look at the list on nba.com
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: