Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 01-17-2010, 09:58 PM   #16
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Heat desperately need a microwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Leoshes
I would do both. But i dont think Pat wants to trade Cook. Or do i see the WIZ accepting Jones. & he is the main one that i want to get rid of.

& even if we did sign McCants, Spo would probably not even give him min. Wade, Q, & Wright should be a given to get min. (Free agents need their min or they will throw a fit) We dont want trouble in the locker room.
Wait... did you just suggest Wright & Q need their minutes or they will get mad? ... yeah right.

Those guys are way too expendable to make any type of noise. Whoever is beasting in practice usually gets some burn. The SG/SF rotation is about as wide open as it gets on this team. Nobody has solidified themselves anywhere in that group aside from Wade.

My dream would be to trade Daequan and another filler for Randy Foye or Nick Young. Those are the type of scorers the team needs... not this "play by committee" nonsense where you are unsure.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #17
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Lord Leoshes has an OK reputation so far

What im saying is that if the vets dont get min so they can show what they have for next years contract that there will be tension in the locker room.
All Vets.

& for me Q, & Wright both suck, & neither should be a starter but we are that bad at SF. Every one on this team could be traded for the right price. Yes even Wade.

My vet comment had nothing to do with talent, but personal, & internal affairs that would concern Spo, & the coaching staff.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #18
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
What im saying is that if the vets dont get min so they can show what they have for next years contract that there will be tension in the locker room.
All Vets.

& for me Q, & Wright both suck, & neither should be a starter but we are that bad at SF. Every one on this team could be traded for the right price. Yes even Wade.

My vet comment had nothing to do with talent, but personal, & internal affairs that would concern Spo, & the coaching staff.
Why should Riley/Spoelstra care about how many minutes vets they probably aren't looking to re-sign get?

Right now they are trying to put the best possible product out there for a 1 season rental. Whoever plays should be the guys who give the team the best chance of winning. The only expiring contracts aside from Wade they are looking to bring back next year is maybe Haslem, and possibly Rafer... both of which get good enough minutes right now. Screw the rest if they get upset another player is helping us win better than they can.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Dont act like you dont understand what im talking about. Q, Wright, & Haslem are all good friends with Wade, & are expiring. You do not want problems in the locker room. & this includes JO, & Skip to.

Yes none will be back next year (except for maybe Haslem) but are here now. Why instigate $#!+?
Old 01-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #20
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

Quote:
Dont act like you dont understand what im talking about. Q, Wright, & Haslem are all good friends with Wade, & are expiring. You do not want problems in the locker room. & this includes JO, & Skip to.

Yes none will be back next year (except for maybe Haslem) but are here now. Why instigate $#!+?
None of those guys strike me as the type to make problems in a contract year.

It would only lead to less money offered to them in the end anyways.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #21
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Is it me or does it feel like it is only you & i in here?
Kind of a ghost town in here don't you think?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #22
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

Quote:
Is it me or does it feel like it is only you & i in here?
Kind of a ghost town in here don't you think?
Pretty much, me, you, and sometimes G-Train.

It will be nice to see the bandwagon fans next year once we should have a better team, and be contenders again.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #23
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Yeah a while back I was really active in here, but it becomes a slog to keep posting in here with only 3-4 guys consistently here.
As beasted said, it will build after this offseason.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #24
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

The problem wont be the band wagoners, but all the haters that will troll this board just antagonizing, & baiting us to argue.

But it would be a very welcomed sight to have a few smart, & well knowledge Heat fans on here.
Some times i click on this page & i could swear that my computer starts making this funky noise like it was full of crickets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: