Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 04-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation
Default Player Predictions

After this season is over and the new year begins. Who will be the big time player in a Nets uniform? Everyone has got speculations. The Lebron talk has died now. Could the Nets get a Dwayne Wade or a Chris Bosh? Don't give me nothing vague here Nets fans. Give me one name!
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Player Predictions

let me look into my crystal ball and tell you...

damn! i seem to have misplaced my crystal ball!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
e's Nikees
I brick open layups

e's Nikees has decent reputation

Somebody is a little too depressed.
e's Nikees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by e's Nikees
Somebody is a little too depressed.
i think a lot of nets fans could do a good job answering a lot of different questions, but this is a toughie. it's like asking which of the top four picks the nets will wind up getting.

i mean, don't ask me. ask the ping pong balls...
Old 04-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

You can quote me on this and save it for your records. (in this particular order)

one or more of these players will be in a nets uniform by next season:

1. A'mare Stoudemire
2. David Lee
3. Rudy Gay
4. Al Harrington

Draft:
Round 1
1. Evan Turner
2. John Wall
3. Demarcus Cousins
4. Aminu

Late Round:
1. Devin Ebanks

and if im wrong on this, which i know i wont be, then ill take the whole forum out for drinks on me!
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Get those drinks ready. I doubt The Nets take a flyer on a Yi like tweener in Aminu. I really would like to see Aminu go back to school for another year.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

lol...well we have to see wat happens in june but im confident that out of those 9 players i predicted, 5 of them will be in a nets uniform.

If not we can all meet up at this bar in montclair, i think its called Egan's or something like that.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
one or more of these players will be in a nets uniform by next season:

1. A'mare Stoudemire
2. David Lee
3. Rudy Gay
4. Al Harrington
this part seems like the safest bet to me. all four are flawed, 2nd and 3rd-tier stars.

i'm guessing that prokhy's ego will probably demand signing at least one of them as he jumps into the league and tries to make a splash, even as lebron re-signs with the cavs. meanwhile, bosh and wade will probably jump to contending teams (almost certainly passing up long-term projects like the knicks and nets).

and that doesn't bother me one bit (except for the part about overpaying a 2nd or 3rd-tier star). because lebron is so far above the rest of the league's superstars that he's a special case, bosh is a hyper-softee considering his reputation, and wade's body takes so much abuse that his productive career will probably be all too short.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: