Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far
Default 2010 draft prospects by position.

2010 may not have lbj/melo/wade or magic/bird at the top but it may be the deepest draft in nba history
heres the prospects by position. (note: some players may not come out for the 2010 draft)
let me know who you're most excited about and who you want on your team (be realistic, no wall to lakers scenarios)
who may be a bust, sleeper, nba future legend in the right situation.

pg's:
1. wall (top 2)
2. tyshawn taylor (top 15)
3. sharron collins (top 20)
4. kalin lucas, terrico white, malcolm delaney and isiah thomas (2nd round)

sg's:
1. Willie warren (top 7)
2. evan turner (top 15)
3. Avery Bradley (top 20)
4. James Anderson, xavier henry (top 25)
5. william buford, slyven landesburg, manny harris, matt bouldin (late first-second round)

sf's:
1. al-farouq aminu (top 10)
2. devin eubanks (top 20)
3. stanley robinson (late first round)
4. chris wright, da'sean butler, tyler smith, quincy pondexter, robbie hummell (second round)

pf's:
1. favors (top 5)
2. ed davis, john henson (top 15)
3. patrick patterson, craig brackens, demarcus cousins (top 20)
4. gani lawai, larry sanders (late first round-early second round)
5. Jarvis varnardo, mike washington, kenneth faried, damion james, renardo sidney, damian saunders, deon thompson (second rounders)

c's:
1. aldrich, motiejunas, monroe (top 5)
2. solomon alabi, jerome jordan (mid first round)
3. ogilvy, jajuan johnson (second round)
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation
Default Re: 2010 draft prospects by position.

Would love to see

Wall on OKC
Monroe on HOU (Very unlikely)

or the other way around, and really it is possible for OKC to get 2 really good players since most people predict PHX as a lottery team.

BTW, you made this thread twice.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

wall on okc would not even be fair. lol
monroe with westbrook, harden, durant & green could be wcf team.
i really like the rockets and hope they land wall. the jazz have the knicks numero uno pick so they could convievably land derrick favors or put wall at sg.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 PM   #4
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmsea2okc
i really like the rockets and hope they land wall. the jazz have the knicks numero uno pick so they could convievably land derrick favors or put wall at sg.
no ? because ,..... they lack exp
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmsea2okc

only problem with Wall on OKC is that what do they do with Westbrook? They can't really put him at SG and expect him to gaurd the likes of kobe and wade, and if they have durant gaurd kobe when they play the lakers, than are they gonna put westbrook on a 260 pound ron artest? I think Monroe would be a better fit, but I would prefer Wall cause he is a beast.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #6
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Derrick Favors already eligible in the 2010 NBA Draft?
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's everyone know about Renardo Sidney? Haven't watch a full game of his yet but have seen some mixtapes\read up and pretty curious about him.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

John Wall (assuming he could move to SG)
Willie Warren
Cole Aldrich

are the people i want in order
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #9
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm hoping Manny Harris succeeds in the NBA.

I'm also holding out hope for Harris' Michigan teammate DeShawn Sims but at this point he appears severly undersized.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:57 AM   #10
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm hoping Manny Harris succeeds in the NBA.

I'm also holding out hope for Harris' Michigan teammate DeShawn Sims but at this point he appears severly undersized.

harris could end up going to a really good situation like going late in the first round. harris as a reserve on a contender would be a perfect fit. for any rookie obviously. i like his game and hope he takes a big step this year. even though im a big osu fan.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:05 AM   #11
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
What's everyone know about Renardo Sidney? Haven't watch a full game of his yet but have seen some mixtapes\read up and pretty curious about him.
Hes really been declining lately ...weight issues
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:11 AM   #12
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
Hes really been declining lately ...weight issues

Yeah I read that ..he's going to cinci correct?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:14 AM   #13
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah I read that ..he's going to cinci correct?

mississippi state.
you're thinking of another overated diva lance stephenson
Old 08-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #14
andredagiant
Decent playground baller

andredagiant has decent reputation

I was there at this years u19 FIBA mens finals and it was USA vs Greece, and to be honest with you Tyshawn Taylor and Terricko White did stand out during the warm ups doing their dunks and all that, but during the game....Tyshawn was alright, pretty athletic, but a bit of a ball hog, nothing spectacular, as for Terricko...I didn't even realize he played until I saw his name on the scoreboard...Team USA was getting dominated by the Greek team..until Ashton Gibbs came in, you should search'im up, he absolutely changed the whole flow of the game, he was a game changer, he was the point guard, go the hustle boards, the steals, scored when needed, was fast as a squirrel, and the biggest thing was he could actually shoot...no one on the team other than seth curry and Gibbs could actually shoot, and seth was playing crap, if Tyshawn and Terricko can't even do anything against underdeveloped skinny white boys from Greece, I doubt they could do anything in the NBA..right now their all hype, but I did see potential, so maybe they will develop into "decent" players, but not top 15 and all that and whatever as the OP projected. Oh yeah, and I seriously question Tyshawn's maturity, he even got into a little scrap with one of the Greek players, and the Greek player didn't even provoke him, he fell, and Tyshawn just tried to start a fight with him, really surprised...first time I've seen american players...
andredagiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #15
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredagiant
I was there at this years u19 FIBA mens finals and it was USA vs Greece, and to be honest with you Tyshawn Taylor and Terricko White did stand out during the warm ups doing their dunks and all that, but during the game....Tyshawn was alright, pretty athletic, but a bit of a ball hog, nothing spectacular, as for Terricko...I didn't even realize he played until I saw his name on the scoreboard...Team USA was getting dominated by the Greek team..until Ashton Gibbs came in, you should search'im up, he absolutely changed the whole flow of the game, he was a game changer, he was the point guard, go the hustle boards, the steals, scored when needed, was fast as a squirrel, and the biggest thing was he could actually shoot...no one on the team other than seth curry and Gibbs could actually shoot, and seth was playing crap, if Tyshawn and Terricko can't even do anything against underdeveloped skinny white boys from Greece, I doubt they could do anything in the NBA..right now their all hype, but I did see potential, so maybe they will develop into "decent" players, but not top 15 and all that and whatever as the OP projected. Oh yeah, and I seriously question Tyshawn's maturity, he even got into a little scrap with one of the Greek players, and the Greek player didn't even provoke him, he fell, and Tyshawn just tried to start a fight with him, really surprised...first time I've seen american players...

thanks for the heads up. i know taylor is young and probably way too immature. based on potential he could be great. i've never heard of gibbs. can you send me some info on him or post a thread about him?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: