Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 12-15-2006, 08:58 AM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Nike Men's Air Ups / Zoom Huarache 64

I needed a new pair of kicks for balln so I normally get the air flights but I was wondering how these perform... indoor playing only... complaints suggestions

Last edited by Rameek : 01-08-2007 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Updated Info
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:21 AM   #2
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

tried something new the nike air ups... great ankle support and extremely light weight.. 14.6 oz... white metalic silver varsity blue..
Old 12-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow that is light. The Huraches have always had a good line=up. I will always give them support.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:26 AM   #4
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Wow that is light. The Huraches have always had a good line=up. I will always give them support.
the Huarache 64 is 14.8 some of the other Huarache's range from 14.8 to 15.6 oz... I just didnt feel comfortable with the ankle support on the 64's...
Old 12-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #5
mamasb0i99
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mamasb0i99 has an OK reputation so far

In my opinion those are pretty nice, i have them. Their comfortable shoes, i ball pretty good in them.
mamasb0i99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #6
nedleeds

nedleeds has an OK reputation so far

I picked these up at a Foot Locker in Atlanta during August for $60.00. I played in them 5 or 6 times. Then I broke my right foot (Jone's Fracture ... ala Gasol). I'm not sure if it was the shoes fault or not, they are super light, and have really nice bounce. They aren't too narrow but the ankle support is definately lacking. I think it's a decent shoe for a 2 footer jumper, they are a little wobbly for one footed take offs.

nedleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:41 AM   #7
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedleeds
I picked these up at a Foot Locker in Atlanta during August for $60.00. I played in them 5 or 6 times. Then I broke my right foot (Jone's Fracture ... ala Gasol). I'm not sure if it was the shoes fault or not, they are super light, and have really nice bounce. They aren't too narrow but the ankle support is definately lacking. I think it's a decent shoe for a 2 footer jumper, they are a little wobbly for one footed take offs.

sorry hear about that but thats the reason I didnt go with the Huarache ankle support was lacking but they have other versions that are heavier!
Old 01-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
nedleeds

nedleeds has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
sorry hear about that but thats the reason I didnt go with the Huarache ankle support was lacking but they have other versions that are heavier!

I am about back from my surgery and picked up the Adidas a3 Pro Team 3 a week ago and started getting back on the court in them. They feel really nice, a little stiff in the heel but as with the a3 superstar I think they will loosen up. Still light like the H64 but a little stiffer and wider at mid-foot, but not quite the huge moon boot like the Amare Stoudamire Nike MAXs.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...Id=19124513231

nedleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:41 AM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedleeds
I am about back from my surgery and picked up the Adidas a3 Pro Team 3 a week ago and started getting back on the court in them. They feel really nice, a little stiff in the heel but as with the a3 superstar I think they will loosen up. Still light like the H64 but a little stiffer and wider at mid-foot, but not quite the huge moon boot like the Amare Stoudamire Nike MAXs.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...Id=19124513231

nice... not expensive either!
i took out the airups last week... initially they felt great but after 2 hours of balling that night I took them off and they cut grooves in my achilles tendon area behind my feet. Thats either I got them a size to small or my socks were a tad too thick... hoping to have the bruising/cuts heel in time for this friday. I cant wear kicks to loose because of stretching of the ligaments in both feet that made me too susceptable to ankle sprains that can end my playing for a couple of months minumum...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: