Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default I'll concede that Luka's peak capability & performance = MJ's if ..

he can beat the dynasty Warriors the same way he beat the Suns - by defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load).

This would give him victories over top 5 SRS opponents with bed-wetting sidekicks (weak scoring & efficiency), aka carry-jobs over good teams

It's remarkable how much his pure scoring ability and dominance reminds me of MJ, aka goat-caliber.. Even though Luka has a zero assisted rate (not an assist target), his pure scoring dominance and post bullying against maximum defensive attention is still reminiscent of MJ
    Last edited by 3ba11; 05-17-2022 at 01:43 AM.

Default Re: I'll concede that Luka's peak capability & performance = MJ's if ..

And if he doesn't you'll say he sucks.

Snivelball.

Luka > kobe

Decent college freshman

At one point the Mavs were up 40 pts on the suns with a total of 3 assists

Nobody cares what you concede. The 'This player is overrated.......this player is great' 180 turns are lame and you increasingly look like an idiot. At this point I'll just assume you're a gimmick account, but you draw traffic, so as far as this shithole is concerned you're golden.

Andrew, nobody cares what you concede. The 'This player is overrated.......this player is great' 180 turns are lame and you increasingly look like an idiot. At this point we know you're a gimmick account.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Andrew, nobody cares what you concede. The 'This player is overrated.......this player is great' 180 turns are lame and you increasingly look like an idiot. At this point we know you're a gimmick account.
    You omitted the 'this shithole' part, admin.

Banned

I'll concede that if he does all that and then three-peats twice.

Very good NBA starter

You know you're a GOAT candidate when 3ball says you remind of MJ.

This dude shits on Luka as being ball-dominant( he is) and having a weak brand of ball. Frankly whatever his position is on any player is irrelevant but pick a damn side, stick with it and stop wasting bandwidth. Luka's the most overrated player ever, you say? Ok cool, that's your opinion. Now fukk off and go outside.

Luka plays Bran ball, not Jordan ball.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Hope he rattles off 3 straight

This guy preaches day and night how off ball scoring separates MJ from Lebron, and then he goes on record here saying Doncic is the goat playing Branball.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    he can beat the dynasty Warriors the same way he beat the Suns - by defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load).

This would give him victories over top 5 SRS opponents with bed-wetting sidekicks (weak scoring & efficiency), aka carry-jobs over good teams

It's remarkable how much his pure scoring ability and dominance reminds me of MJ, aka goat-caliber.. Even though Luka has a zero assisted rate (not an assist target), his pure scoring dominance and post bullying against maximum defensive attention is still reminiscent of MJ
    Dude he plays as much like Bron as he does MJ. He's a ball dominant player. The only thing he does that's similar to MJ and not so much Bron is attack the post when he has the advantage.

Yeesh this dude is such an attention whore I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a fakkit.