Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    MSMC is my go-to gun now, love it.
    best smg hands down. got tired of sniping with dsr and rushing with r870 shotty. i retract my earlier statement about automatic weapons - loving the msmc and m27. still pissed that orbital vsat (blackbird) is too high and on the scorestreak and it doesn't seem to last long (not even worth it imo).

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    best smg hands down. got tired of sniping with dsr and rushing with r870 shotty. i retract my earlier statement about automatic weapons - loving the msmc and m27. still pissed that orbital vsat (blackbird) is too high and on the scorestreak and it doesn't seem to last long (not even worth it imo).
    You don't get assists points with it either, which really sucks.

And I have been put on probation 5 times this morning, all of them after losing connection to the host. Get your shit together Treyarch. I stay in for shitty games, but what is the point if I get probation at the end anyways? Maybe I'll just have to start dashboarding to actually make probation worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    You don't get assists points with it either, which really sucks.

And I have been put on probation 5 times this morning, all of them after losing connection to the host. Get your shit together Treyarch. I stay in for shitty games, but what is the point if I get probation at the end anyways? Maybe I'll just have to start dashboarding to actually make probation worth it.
    dude, is being on probation means you can't use your custom class sets? cuz ive had to leave games because of the horrible lag (which doesn't help that im on wifi) and every time i try to join the next game. i have to settle for set classes. if so, thats bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    dude, is being on probation means you can't use your custom class sets? cuz ive had to leave games because of the horrible lag (which doesn't help that im on wifi) and every time i try to join the next game. i have to settle for set classes. if so, thats bullshit!
    I can't play for 5 minutes when I get it. You probably have some random glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    MSMC is my go-to gun now, love it.
    AK74u of BO2

Would be great to do some league play, but I have the good ole "Analyzing match 0 out of X" glitch. Treyarch has some significant problems with this game.

EDIT: Finally got a match, Hardpoint on Hijacked. Put up 5k and was promoted to the Gold Division, "Phoenix Two Three". Second ranked player in it right now. I don't know, I personally do not think I am the second best player in the highest division (at least I think it is) but whatever. Honestly, public matches are tougher than league play in my opinion.
    Last edited by UConnCeltics; 11-22-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Don't really get the league system much. I'm in Gold division, can't remember what sub-division I'm in. I think it would be cool without the sub-divisions. I don't have any idea how many sub-divisions there are for each level.

The levels go Iron>Bronze>Silver>Gold>Platinum>Masters, that's pretty much all I know.

My 5 placement games were very mixed. 2 pretty awful games, and 3 games where I went ham. Though I know W/L ratio is much more important for your ranking than your K/D ratio. So I'd like to think objective game types may actually be fun in league play and have less people just kill whoring.

Anyone try out zombies? Just played a round and I like it.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Anyone try out zombies? Just played a round and I like it.
    You try tranZit yet? Its pretty beast

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Yep. Was very confusing and only got as far as the diner.

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Yes, I love that mode if you get in a room where people know what to do. I think it's my favorite game mode for Black Ops 2 right now and I didn't like Zombies in any of the previous games.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

That 4v4 survival zombies thing is mad fun, made it to round 21, it's kinda hard trying to win the game for your team when you got like 100 zombies on your ass and you're the only one alive.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    That 4v4 survival zombies thing is mad fun, made it to round 21, it's kinda hard trying to win the game for your team when you got like 100 zombies on your ass and you're the only one alive.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Played a round of TDM last night. It was like a Jason Statham flick in that I wouldn't call it boring as much as I would say I wasn't engaged mentally.

I am definitely really am over the whole CoD multiplayer experience and will only play when my son is at his aunt's house. LOL

The B23R is pretty OP. May not be a competitive choice, but it stomps on pubs.