Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: The Official Anti-Starface Thread

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Thread is open completely, and people are getting angry at J$ for voicing his opinion? Good thing you caught him, I was about to make a joke that this was some kind of message board or something!
    J$ is all good in my books.

Plus he and kwajo (two of the most intellectual guy's on ISH) are the only ones that can truly appreciate my Haphazardly account.

I remember your dumb ass popping into the thread several times asking "what is this?", "what does it mean??", "am I on the internet?", "how do I use my keyboard?"

God damn you're stupid.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    J$ is all good in my books.

Plus he and kwajo (two of the most intellectual guy's on ISH) are the only ones that can truly appreciate my Haphazardly account.

I remember your dumb ass popping into the thread several times asking "what is this?", "what does it mean??", "am I on the internet?", "how do I use my keyboard?"

God damn you're stupid.
    This signals the end of your man-hood.

Why is it every time I expose your stupidity in one line, you freak out on me?

Seriously, you cry after every post I make, then if I ignore your post, you reply with a secound one. This is fact. Your manhood is over, crying over my posts, calling Hawker a douche, PMing everyone right after a fight (Yes I know I'm not the only one).

Are you going to deny that you were stupid in asking J$ "Who asked you?" It's a message board, and yet you still feel he doesn't deserve to make that comment?

And stop bringing up that stupid poetry crap, your not a poet, your just another pot head in this world, I don't give a **** if J$ understands your trash, you writing

"I walk down the street

Lights everywhere

Pie is fresh from the oven

I love weed

Headlights"

Is not poetry, just saying. Pick up a new hobbie, be a local drug dealer or something, poetry isn't your thing. I've admired greats in the past like Shakespeare and mentioned him numerous times here, I can tell if something is worth posting if it's poetry. /rant

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

This signals the end of your man-hood.

Why is it every time I expose your stupidity in one line, you freak out on me?

Seriously, you cry after every post I make, then if I ignore your post, you reply with a secound one. This is fact. Are you going to deny that you were stupid in asking J$ "Who asked you?" It's a message board, and yet you still feel he doesn't deserve to make that comment?

And stop bringing up that stupid poetry crap, your not a poet, your just another pot head in this world, I don't give a **** if J$ understands your trash, you writing

"I walk down the street

Lights everywhere

Pie is fresh from the oven

I love weed

Headlights"

Is not poetry, just saying. Pick up a new hobbie, be a local drug dealer or something, poetry isn't your thing. I've admired greats in the past like Shakespeare and mentioned him numerous times here, I can tell if something is worth posting if it's poetry. Your manhood is over, crying over my posts, calling Hawker a douche, PMing everyone right after a fight (Yes I know I'm not the only one)
    I was being a douche though but it was needed.

Very good NBA starter

I didn't have a problem with your posts bro, and even if I did, does it seem logical for me to make fun of your avatar? Seriously, dude calls you a douche , then goes "Look at his stupid avatar!"

shhhhhhh

dammit, just had to flush the kids goldfish down the drain... tommorow morning is going to be bleak around the gts household

ok you guys can go back to your snipping at each other, i just wanted to try and brighten the mood in here

Serious playground baller

Fill in the blanks, guys!

The core is ________

The 1960s was a W____ era for basketball

H______ H___ is better than Luol Deng

I have a ___ inch vert

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by BULLZ
    Fill in the blanks, guys!

The core is trash

The 1960s was a WEAK____ era for basketball

Herbert Hill is better than Luol Deng

I have a 50 inch vert
    Do I advance to the showcase?

The core is weak

The 1960s was a WEAK era for basketball

Herbert Hill is better than Luol Deng

I have a 24 or 47 (not sure) inch vert

National High School Star

is it me or is jeff mo a-n-n-o-ying. i use big words and talk like an intellectual but im really clueless and ignorant behind the whole meaning of anything and everything. sorry,everythingz.

Banned

I didn't have a problem with your posts bro, and even if I did, does it seem logical for me to make fun of your avatar? Seriously, dude calls you a douche , then goes "Look at his stupid avatar!"
    Why is man have avatar or little girl? Is he lover of the young girl haven

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    but may natural vocab is REALLY up there and i try to restrain it.
    yeah, it really shows.
    maybe you should be a professor of comparative literature?

Starface is still recovering from Obama's home run speech last night.

"Grrrrrrr.........stupid inspiring liberal.........."

้้้&

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    ok

i'll peace out for good then.

this forum is worthless anyway. it went from bad to worse in a hurry.

people are spending their entire saturday nights giggling online over a girl deciding to start a thread. and losers like i seen hippos make up names like "singing sam" so they can spend their saturday night 'talking dirty' to a 15 year old girl while the other posters are such dorks that they're like "OMG singing sam you are 2 funny! phar will you marry me ahahaha look guys i talked to a girl online!!!"

seriously this place is full of herbs. guess i should have expected this when i logged onto a place called teh internets. but seriously. i seen hippos you are the biggest pawn ever dude stop making gimmick accounts like catzferndandez and singing sam. YOU ARE LONELY. AND PATHETIC. go get a life dude in real life you are probably the lamest kid ever and get dissed all the time by dudes you try to make friends with because they can tell you're weird and corny.

you cant even discuss real adult topics here anymore because 1/2 the board is so far to the looney left that they cant even argue coherently and the other 1/2 is just a bunch of tools who say stupid **** just to get attention online; iseen hippos, e thugstylez and all these other corny gimmicks.

place is a garbage heap. i'll stick to the bball forum. most posters here dont even post there because they dont even watch ball anymore. girly buncha f@gs.

peace!

Banned

Almost a decade later, people still hating. Most impressive. Most impressive indeed.

shhhhhhh

Starface living in King Jane's head Kid's going around bumping his threads left and right