Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Crackers that use the N-Word.

This shit is getting insane. It is NOT ok for a white guy to say ***** or ****** or my nig.

It's even worse seeing that my generation of whities use the n-word on a daily bases. ******s are the worse thing to happen to my generation. I'm about ready to put the next cracker on blast that says te N-Word.

It isn't ok for black people to use the word cracker, or honkie, or mastah, or whitey, or ****** in public, so why do white people like to say ***** in public.

Default Re: Crackers that use the N-Word.

Where do you live though?

Everyone says nikka where I'm from, although it's predominantly hispanic.

shut up *****

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Please stop offending me by using "N-word".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

stfu *****

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

This is such a tired, lame debate. OP is a giant dumbass for bringing it up once again.

Sunshine State

1 starred.

OP uses a racial slur to complain about racial slurs.

Okay!

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    This shit is getting insane. It is NOT ok for a white guy to say ***** or ****** or my nig.

It's even worse seeing that my generation of whities use the n-word on a daily bases. ******s are the worse thing to happen to my generation. I'm about ready to put the next cracker on blast that says te N-Word.

It isn't ok for black people to use the word cracker, or honkie, or mastah, or whitey, or ****** in public, so why do white people like to say ***** in public.

I dont think you'll get a lot of pushback on this one

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor

I'm assuming you are a colored person, but when did it become OK for blacks to insult themselves even further by taking an already offensive term and begin to use it themselves towards one another??

I would think if that word was a slur and had negative connotations to it, you would want to get as a far from that word as possible.

I sure as hell don't go around calling fellow Latinos, sp*cs or greasers.

This is probably a troll thread from some jackass, but when you look at it through the perspective I just mentioned, blacks are just torturing themselves for future generations to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Please stop offending me by using "N-word".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
    Comical genius

If you're white there is nothing a black person can say to you to make you mad. If a black dude called me cracker I wouldn't give a f*ck. My racist cousin calls me beaner all the time and I look white. I really don't care.

I think it's disrespectful for white people to use that word but I really don't give a sh*t either. I get the second hand embarrassment when white people say it around me. I want to distance myself so people don't think I'm friends with that person.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    If you're white there is nothing a black person can say to you to make you mad. If a black dude called me cracker I wouldn't give a f*ck. My racist cousin calls me beaner all the time and I look white. I really don't care.

I think it's disrespectful for white people to use that word but I really don't give a sh*t either. I get the second hand embarrassment when white people say it around me. I want to distance myself so people don't think I'm friends with that person.
    Yeah there is nothing anyone can say to me that is racist. Black people maybe need to grow up in this sense to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'm assuming you are a colored person, but when did it become OK for blacks to insult themselves even further by taking an already offensive term and begin to use it themselves towards one another??

I would think if that word was a slur and had negative connotations to it, you would want to get as a far from that word as possible.

I sure as hell don't go around calling fellow Latinos, sp*cs or greasers.

This is probably a troll thread from some jackass, but when you look at it through the perspective I just mentioned, blacks are just torturing themselves for future generations to come.

kings fan

They only do it 'cause black people do it all the time.