Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Default Re: SI: LeBron sent a clear message by not shaking hands with Magic

What I find funny is the knicks have a far worse team than the Cavs.

Their best player is david lee.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    When youtube is done with it's maintenance I will prove why this is over-blown.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
    Man I can totally picture LeBron and Nash as knicks in 2010. Dudes would rack up titles like Jordan/Pippen.
    huh? I should hope that was sarcasm.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat

We all know the LBJ-Lee duo would be unstoppable

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

I really think LeBron will and should stay in Cleveland. If you want to be one of the best players to ever play the game, you shouldn't need to go to a different team in order to win.

So you didn't have the best talent in the world this year, wow big deal. Next year your chemistry is still going to be there and maybe you can make some moves to bring in a gasol type deal that the Lakers had. Maybe the Magic won't be challenging you in the playoffs and will get knocked out by the Celts.

Quote Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
    Man I can totally picture LeBron and Nash as knicks in 2010. Dudes would rack up titles like Jordan/Pippen.
    They would be like the prime Spurs. The addition of Nash would make them a top rated defensive team. The addition of Lebron would ensure the team wouldn't be a media spectacle. What a legendary squad that's gonna be

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

Spin doctors offering a complete pantload of steaming fecal matter trying to save some face for Lebron. LBJ was just overwhelmed with emotion and wanted nothing to do with anybody. I'm not here to say LBJ was wrong or right, that has already been beaten to death elsewhere. To say this was a calculated move is pure folly.

Shame on you SI

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllEffEll
    Spin doctors offering a complete pantload of steaming fecal matter trying to save some face for Lebron. LBJ was just overwhelmed with emotion and wanted nothing to do with anybody. I'm not here to say LBJ was wrong or right, that has already been beaten to death elsewhere. To say this was a calculated move is pure folly.

Shame on you SI
    I have LeBron's vindication waiting on my hard drive but youtube is undergoing "maintenance". F'ing youtube.

College superstar

Default Re: LeBron leaves court after Game 6 elimination vs Magic without shaking hands

Josh Smith is just happy that the heat from his missed dunk has been directed elsewhere.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat

The Knicks won't have a team at all when the 2010 FAs will be able to sign new contracts. They'll try to land Bron, sign two more stars, fill the rest with whatever comes along and hope for the best. If this "plan" doesn't work out 'cause LeBron stays or any number of other reasons the Knicks will sink into obscurity for another decade. Given the Knick's track record, there's a pretty good chance of that happening.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity
    They would be like the prime Spurs. The addition of Nash would make them a top rated defensive team. The addition of Lebron would ensure the team wouldn't be a media spectacle. What a legendary squad that's gonna be
    what are you talking about idiot, Steve Nash is the worst starting defensive point guard of the past 10 years, even worst than Jose Matador D Calderon

Quote Originally Posted by zabuza666
    Why do all these journalists say he's going to the NYK? They're ****, arguably worse then the cavs (without lebron of course). Why the hell would he want to go there?
    Because he's talked about MSG and the knicks in glowing terms even when not there, seemingly wants to be in a large media market, and seemed fascinated by Brooklyn when it seemed like that was happening. he wears a yankee hat all the time, talks about ny even when not prompted, and made the last few trips to MSG to play the knicks a huge event - he plays to the crowd, waves, yuks it up. its not like the knicks are his mortal enemy, we suck.

so people who want to paint a picture of lebron moving to portland, its much more a stretch. im not saying he would leave, but if he did, he's not going small market to small market. he'd go small market to largest market.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by GUUS
    what are you talking about idiot, Steve Nash is the worst starting defensive point guard of the past 10 years, even worst than Jose Matador D Calderon
    in an attempt to be funny, he was using sarcasm. ever heard of it?

NBA Finals

Default Re: LeBron leaves court after Game 6 elimination vs Magic without shaking hands

I dont mind him walking off the court w/o handshaking. Many people have done it in the past and he even did it last year and there was no big deal about it. The only thing i didnt like was the fact that he didnt answer the questions with his teammates.....which i never got to watch

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Because he's talked about MSG and the knicks in glowing terms even when not there, seemingly wants to be in a large media market, and seemed fascinated by Brooklyn when it seemed like that was happening. he wears a yankee hat all the time, talks about ny even when not prompted, and made the last few trips to MSG to play the knicks a huge event - he plays to the crowd, waves, yuks it up. its not like the knicks are his mortal enemy, we suck.

so people who want to paint a picture of lebron moving to portland, its much more a stretch. im not saying he would leave, but if he did, he's not going small market to small market. he'd go small market to largest market.
    It's funny how in 2 seperate threads (Big Ben's retirement and the Chinese investors) you say I connect dots that aren't there, and then you say this.