Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: What happened to the girl you lost your virginity to?

During my late teens, I dated a beautiful girl for several months and we both fell deeply in love with each other. But as fate would have it, my family moved literally across the country and our hearts were broken. We kept in touch for a year calling and writing each other. We hoped to get together again after high school.

Then the letters and calls ended abruptly from her end and I heard from a friend that she met another man, dated, and even became pregnant. She lost the baby and eventually broke up with him. That was the last bit of information I had heard about her even to this very day.

I was devastated, to say the least. I was madly in love with her and it was like a knife was pushed and twisted into my heart. I suffered in a deep depression that lasted at least 10 years. I tried to bury the memories and kill the pain with alcohol and drugs.

I eventually pulled myself together and realized I was on a path to self-destruction that needed to stop. In a nutshell, I sobered up, met a woman, got married, have children, and have a terrific job. But now I am older and I have not ever stopped loving my childhood sweetheart.

I have thought about trying to find her and getting in touch with her again. In this age of the Internet, easy information and access to a private investigator, I may have a chance to find her if she is alive. I have some faint hope of rekindling a relationship.

My question for you is: Should I lay this notion to rest? What are the consequences of finding and contacting her after all of these years? Am I just a person in a futile quest for a relationship that cannot be reciprocated? Am I in for another bout of disappointment and depression? Is it a venture that will only destroy my family and marriage I have now?

I guess I want closure and/or an answer before I die. A friend has told me it is like a junkie trying to get back to the extreme feeling again of the first-time high of a drug. It ain

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I'm still in love with her to this day. I thought we had something special going relationship wise after it happened. We were talking everyday, calling, and even hung out some days

She thought I was in love with her so she stopped all communication with me. I literally cried almost everyday not being able to speak to her. After I found out from a friend that the reason she wasnt talking to me anymore was because she thought I loved her I called her and told her that I didnt love her, I couldnt love someone I only hung out with a handful of times, and that I just always wanted to be close friends with her

I loved her so much that I would rather friendzone her than never talk to her ever again (or have awkward moments when I did see her because she thought I was in love with her)

I could have the greatest girl in the world and I would still pick her over anyone else. If I could have her I would never let her go. Now when we randomly smash I always think just give her a baby so she would be forced to stay with me

Shes the reason I have a cold heart and dont do relationships.

We still talk. We still party. I still have a spot in her heart because she always gets wild with me whenever she sees me and stuff does happen. But I just want more, I want to see her everyday

Shes perfect. She made me perfect (in my own eyes). I literally built the perfect male body because she always talked about how she loved muscular guys (which made me extremely good in basketball. Played HS and in College, I didnt weight train before I met her), she loves to dance so back in the day I used to watch music videos EVERYDAY so the next time we party I would be DATNIGGA on the dancefloor (and I am I turn all the way up), and The only reason I use instagram and snapchat so often is so she can see what I am up to (this has led to me gaining a ton of female followers)

But alas I would give it all up to be with her. She has serious emotional problems that I just want to fix. Before she met me she was hurt so badly by her ex boyfriends that she just doesnt want to do relationships and I understand completely. Problems to the point where she is anemic. I just want to help her, I just want to be there for her and I am.

But I dont know what I will do when the day comes where she finds a new boyfriend. I just dont know what I will do
    Damn dude, that's sad.

I'd say cut off all communication with her, but do what you have to do. She just seems like a leech and an abuser.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Haven't met her yet

When the **** did rep come back?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Damn dude, that's sad.

I'd say cut off all communication with her, but do what you have to do. She just seems like a leech and an abuser.
    Nah were still great friends, we just went to a party together on friday. We Just made out and got a lap dance. She was so drunk I didnt want to **** because I didnt want to take advantage of her

I still love her. We dated, broke up a few months ago. Our feelings were never really on the same page and she kinda rebounded with me. Only sucky thing is we were great friends after we broke up but it was broken when I got in a car accident. Now, it's really awkward and even though I tried to befriend her again, it's just not there anymore.

She lost her virginity with me as well tho. We fukked good. She sucked good.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to spend my life with someone that thinks like her, but I just wish I'm still friends with her like I am with my other exes. Glad I met her, she gave me a good time

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    He is back

The goat theoo holy shit

Undefeated

You have a lot of tremendously deep issues. After you get the **** off the couch and finally get a job, you can start paying for therapy.

I'm rooting for you, you good-for-nothing f[COLOR="Black"]ucki[/COLOR]ng loser.

Had some fun awkward sex and moved on cause we were really just friends that talked on the bus to high school every day (first two and last two stops).

She's married now I hear. Good for her. She was one of the smart and normal ones.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    I still love her. We dated, broke up a few months ago. Our feelings were never really on the same page and she kinda rebounded with me. Only sucky thing is we were great friends after we broke up but it was broken when I got in a car accident. Now, it's really awkward and even though I tried to befriend her again, it's just not there anymore.

She lost her virginity with me as well tho. We fukked good. She sucked good.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to spend my life with someone that thinks like her, but I just wish I'm still friends with her like I am with my other exes. Glad I met her, she gave me a good time
    whats it like being friends with exes?

[QUOTE=iamgine]During my late teens, I dated a beautiful girl for several months and we both fell deeply in love with each other. But as fate would have it, my family moved literally across the country and our hearts were broken. We kept in touch for a year calling and writing each other. We hoped to get together again after high school.

Then the letters and calls ended abruptly from her end and I heard from a friend that she met another man, dated, and even became pregnant. She lost the baby and eventually broke up with him. That was the last bit of information I had heard about her even to this very day.

I was devastated, to say the least. I was madly in love with her and it was like a knife was pushed and twisted into my heart. I suffered in a deep depression that lasted at least 10 years. I tried to bury the memories and kill the pain with alcohol and drugs.

I eventually pulled myself together and realized I was on a path to self-destruction that needed to stop. In a nutshell, I sobered up, met a woman, got married, have children, and have a terrific job. But now I am older and I have not ever stopped loving my childhood sweetheart.

I have thought about trying to find her and getting in touch with her again. In this age of the Internet, easy information and access to a private investigator, I may have a chance to find her if she is alive. I have some faint hope of rekindling a relationship.

My question for you is: Should I lay this notion to rest? What are the consequences of finding and contacting her after all of these years? Am I just a person in a futile quest for a relationship that cannot be reciprocated? Am I in for another bout of disappointment and depression? Is it a venture that will only destroy my family and marriage I have now?

I guess I want closure and/or an answer before I die. A friend has told me it is like a junkie trying to get back to the extreme feeling again of the first-time high of a drug. It ain

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Chill. Don't be friends with exs. Exs are exs for a reason. Way too much puszie out there to be friends with an ex. For what reason? They know your weaknesses. Their not there to protect you. Their competition.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Only works if you end in good terms. At least from my experience.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

She got married to a dude that cheated on her while they were engaged.

They have a kid too.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

Shes perfect. She made me perfect (in my own eyes). I literally built the perfect male body because she always talked about how she loved muscular guys (which made me extremely good in basketball. Played HS and in College, I didnt weight train before I met her), she loves to dance so back in the day I used to watch music videos EVERYDAY so the next time we party I would be DATNIGGA on the dancefloor (and I am I turn all the way up), and The only reason I use instagram and snapchat so often is so she can see what I am up to (this has led to me gaining a ton of female followers)

I'm sure you were the perfect candidate to #MakeHerDay

Don't know, don't care.

It was a summer romance that extended into the fall and winter and she was on the rebound from a long term relationship falling apart. She was the first girl I ever said I love you to. She even said it back. Then two things happened:

1. I found out after the fact that she was boning my best friend at the same time as me. Neither my bro or I had any idea the other guy was up in that, so neither of us got mad at each other...we just both laughed that we had been suckered by a whore.

2. She went back to her ex and promptly got knocked up.

I was personally devastated by the whole thing. Took me over a decade to consider trying to love someone again.