Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #16
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: recommend me movies pleaseee

I implore you to also watch Downfall

EXCELLENT
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #17
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe catch some of the classics you may have missed?

12 Angry Men

Rogue

Best killer croc movie ever.

Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Might want to have some tissues handy.

The Fall

Worth watching just for the beautiful photography.

11:14

Entertaining crime/comedy.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:10 AM   #18
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

El Crimen Del Padre Amaro (The Crime of Father Amaro)
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #19
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I Shot Andy Warhol
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:02 AM   #20
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Red Belt
King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Idk what your sense of humor is like but Ping Pong Playa is a surprisingly decent time kill.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:38 AM   #21
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

how bout some light hearted comedies or inspiring dramas?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:57 AM   #22
knobs
Decent playground baller

knobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected posterknobs is a pretty well-respected poster

'the fall' is a really beautiful movie. the abstract concepts and artsy-fartsiness are pretty overdone, but if you're looking for something aesthetically stunning, it's as good as anything that's been recently released.

i just watched 'zwartboek' (black book) a few weeks ago. it stars carice van houten, who's like an even more beautiful dutch version of natalie portman, and catalogues the nazi resistance in the netherlands. it's long and takes a lot of serious plot turns, but it's really really well done. it's also a part of the 'quality film collection', which has a ton of great recommendable titles, including 'downfall (already mentioned), 'the diving bell and the butterfly' (which i have yet to see), 'oldboy' (instant classic out of korea), 'the queen' and a bunch of other foreign films well worth a watch. so any of those warrant spots on your list.
knobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #23
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
how bout some light hearted comedies or inspiring dramas?

An underrated comedy is "Nothing."
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #24
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
that`s not hugely popular but still a must watch

please i`m bored outta my mind for the next two weeks

You illegally downloading all these movies??
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
that`s not hugely popular but still a must watch

please i`m bored outta my mind for the next two weeks

If you like history, and want to watch a very good but outrageously long epic miniseries: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087400/

Torrents are available...

If you like that there are two sequel series' as well:

Part II: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105906/
Part III: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312142/

The entire thing could keep one occupied for some time, but sadly it would take most of your two weeks just to download, as if memory serves they're only available in full DVD image (4gb per episode) format.

Last edited by FatComputerNerd : 12-18-2010 at 04:28 PM.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: