Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-09-2006, 07:49 AM   #16
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

curry lately has bin on fire i think 8 straight with 20+ and now hes starting to average 7 boards along side with it. problem is, is he just on a role? hopefully not hes on my fantasy team hah! nar but honestly if he plays like this all year round hes going 2 be NYCs first all star player in a while.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #17
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

This is not just a "hot streak" nor should it be a shock.

The Knicks are making an effort to get Ed the ball early. On top of that he's playing more minute now than he ever has before.

The improvement should be expected.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #18
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

career high 36 points last night vs. milwaukee, and 3 blocks

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #19
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Got to give props to Curry. He is having the best stretch of his career. He just has to cut down on his turnovers which are too high. Be impressive if he can do this the whole season.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #20
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far

u guys probaly just jinxed it
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:49 PM   #21
PatCummingsFan
I airball my layups

PatCummingsFan has an OK reputation so far

Curry is getting the points inside, if this keeps up he will be an All Star without a doubt, so lets hope his strong play continues, because we need his inside scoring as much as a Football team needs a strong run game, we need it to be effective and form a well rounded attack
PatCummingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:32 PM   #22
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10 games 20+

also 2 games 30+
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:37 PM   #23
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

We should've won. Only if Zeke played Jeffries on Pierce the whole game. And MADE FT's
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:51 AM   #24
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

What Curry needs to do is get consistent with his free throws. He's just awful. Didn't he miss seven of them? By how much did they lose? Why didn't Balkman play and Jefferies played so much being his first game back? Clearly he was very very rusty. I will NEVER understand the Knicks.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:00 AM   #25
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
What Curry needs to do is get consistent with his free throws. He's just awful. Didn't he miss seven of them? By how much did they lose? Why didn't Balkman play and Jefferies played so much being his first game back? Clearly he was very very rusty. I will NEVER understand the Knicks.
will anyone ever understand them?? the best thing in my mind is 2 put francis in point, get rid of marbury(most likely shooting), and hurry up and put crawford in starting sg, he could be something special if he was more consistant. same with q rich.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:30 AM   #26
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Has anyone noticed, when he posts up, he sorta throws it up of the backboard(not always), but hes so strong that he easliy gets the rebound and just dunks. I think he does that a lot. maybe it was just 1 game.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: