Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Brand New Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    It certainly will, but I'd say maybe 6 months to a year later.
    Yea I'm hoping early 2014. I'd be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    We should start up a group. Who else is buying on release?
    Pre-ordered, but im not messing with children.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Pre-ordered, but im not messing with children.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    WTF do I need to play this damn game, 360? PS3? or is this game for the new systems that are suppose to come out?

Also, do I get the system with the biggest memory? Looks like a very huge game.
    PS3 or 360, either one will do. I wouldn't worry about memory that much, just keep in mind that you will need to dish out some extra cash for Xbox live if you decide to go that route. A 12 month membership is around $60.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Me. What age are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Doesn't matter sh[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR] what age you are in ISH. We're all just a bunch of weird ass "basketball fans" that love to troll.
    I have like 500+ game in LoL and im pretty fed up with playing with clueless kids, there were some really really mentally painful experiences. Im glad i gave that shit up. Besides he said that he never had played any of GTAs so far. Age does matter, if you dont want to get your fun times spoiled.

I have like 500+ game in LoL and im pretty fed up with playing with clueless kids, there were some really really mentally painful experiences. Im glad i gave that shit up. Besides he said that he never had played any of GTAs so far. Age does matter, if you dont want to get your fun times spoiled.
    Yeah I haven't played GTA, but I'm pretty good at catching onto things quickly. Console games are easy like that imo.

15? Wow

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    PS3 or 360, either one will do. I wouldn't worry about memory that much, just keep in mind that you will need to dish out some extra cash for Xbox live if you decide to go that route. A 12 month membership is around $60.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    WTF do I need to play this damn game, 360? PS3? or is this game for the new systems that are suppose to come out?

Also, do I get the system with the biggest memory? Looks like a very huge game.
    As Is He Ill said, this is a current generation game, on PS3 or XBox360. Memory would only be an issue if you had a small hard drive like I do (mine is 15 GB). There will be a mandatory 8GB download prior to initially playing the game. Since I can't remember the last time I had 8GB free (even after cleaning things out), I'll need a separate USB flash drive to make this game work.

[quote]In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    As Is He Ill said, this is a current generation game, on PS3 or XBox360. Memory would only be an issue if you had a small hard drive like I do (mine is 15 GB). There will be a mandatory 8GB download prior to initially playing the game.

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-new...y-8gb-install/
    I had no idea, thanks for filling me in. I only have a 15 gb hard drive as well, so it looks like I will have to get rid of my BF3 dlc when GTA 5 gets released. That is fine because next gen consoles and BF4 are right around the corner anyway.

I'm gonna get my sister to take me to get this when it comes out. My parents would flip sh1t if they saw me buying this

I'm gonna get my sister to take me to get this when it comes out. My parents would flip sh1t if they saw me buying this
    If you haven't played any of them, I would seriously suggest buying the Trilogy pack and playing through GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas first. They are all great games, but as a die-hard GTA fan, even I will admit that they're really hard to play through after playing GTA IV. So much about the shooting mechanics, driving, car damage is different that, even though I dearly love each of them, they're hard to go back and play now. But as someone who's never played any of them, you'll probably love them. And then GTA V will blow your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by mateoboz
    If you haven't played any of them, I would seriously suggest buying the Trilogy pack and playing through GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas first. They are all great games, but as a die-hard GTA fan, even I will admit that they're really hard to play through after playing GTA IV. So much about the shooting mechanics, driving, car damage is different that, even though I dearly love each of them, they're hard to go back and play now. But as someone who's never played any of them, you'll probably love them. And then GTA V will blow your mind!
    He hasnt played IV, so he should be able to properly enjoy the 3 era games. VC and SA classics. TBH i felt like IV was a step back from SA in terms of things to do.

He hasnt played IV, so he should be able to properly enjoy the 3 era games. VC and SA classics. TBH i felt like IV was a step back from SA in terms of things to do.
    It was a huge step back compared to SA, but to me, the driving mechanics, shooting, vehicle damage, attention to detail made up for it. A lot of people give GTA IV a hard time, but I loved it. And DLC episodes were great too.

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto since I was like 10? You're still not allowed to play? Those are some strict parents btw how old are you?