Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Re: the amount of bandwagoners Golden State has this year is insane.......

yo gsw is the shit. dont hate us cause you aint us

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: the amount of bandwagoners Golden State has this year is insane.......

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    lmfao the dude with the Allen Bucks jersey is missing the greatest shot of his career
    LOL. I was actually in the hospital this night...they had arrested me on DIP (drunk in public...the most bullshit charge ever) and took me to the hospital to dry out. I remember one of the popo's telling me to shut up and watch the game...I actually missed this game because i was too ****ed up to care. I didn't even find out what happened this game till the next day when I had a good nights sleep lol. It's always annoyed me that I missed the legendary shot from my my 2nd favorite player ever (after scottie) because I was being a low life f*cktard.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    Are you talking about that Heavencent(might've misspelled it) guy? Because I could've sworn he was a big Kobe fan before the Warriors got really good this year. I could be very wrong tho
    He was... He bounces around

Bet the OP was rooting for the Heat last year.

Very good NBA starter

If Cavs lose im gonna be a Warriors fan for the playoffs

Stay mad bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    Are you talking about that Heavencent(might've misspelled it) guy? Because I could've sworn he was a big Kobe fan before the Warriors got really good this year. I could be very wrong tho
    i also remember that he was a bkn nets fan if i recall correctly

kobe/laker fan > bkn nets fan > warriors fan

wow that cycle

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    lmfao the dude with the Allen Bucks jersey is missing the greatest shot of his career

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

bro ive been a GSW since like last year bro, its in my ****in blood bro u don't even realize how long I've ridden with this team, through the good and the bad. ****in GSW 4 lyfe bro

They're just an overall likeable team with a likeable superstar. Kinda like the 2011 Mavericks, who everyone was rooting for.

Among the remaining realistic contenders, the Rockets and Clippers are overall unlikeable, while Lebron will always be polarizing.

in San Francisco, things become a trend pretty quickly. i am sure that most people from San Francisco were already warriors fans but people who moved to SF for jobs probably became fans this season. given how many computer engineers work in bay area, it is not surprising that warriors are really popular on the internet.
    also, what is wrong for one of the best teams in the league to have a huge following? it has been happening since sports leagues were invented.

you mad brah?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

This is true

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    you mad brah?
    I think this dude was a blazer fan last year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

First year warrior fan here. It's been great so far, I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    I think this dude was a blazer fan last year
    I liked the Blazers and followed them because of Lillard but I've always been a Dubs fan...