Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: BREAKING : Clippers and Nuggets discussing trade deal involve with BLAKE GRIFFIN

I told people 2 weeks ago that if LAC moves Blake it's to get Gallo, Barton, and at least 1 more wing + a first.

Clippers should stay away from Faried- they have like no use for him if you trade Blake because he won't play well next to DJ (and he's worse than DJ, so no point to him on this roster). He's a backup making $12M/year going forward. Gallo would be a good "fit" replacement because you're committing to smallball if you trade Griffin. However, he has an ETO in summer '17, so you risk losing a worse player after trading your superstar, so you need some extra stuff.

The homerun, non-KD trade for the Clippers is to send Griffin + Crawford to Boston for Bradley, Crowder, and Boston's 1st. '16 Brooklyn pick + Philly's '16 2nd rounder + David Lee to Denver. Gallo + Barton to the Clippers.

Also think that they should send Lance to the Suns for Markieff to get a traditionally sized PF off the bench.

CP3-Redick-Crowder-Gallo-DJ
    Rivers-Bradley-Barton-Morris-Aldrich

Draft a rim protecting big man with either the Boston or LAC pick this year to be DJ's backup going forward (or try to sign Biyombo this summer...). That's how they should remake that roster if you move Blake. Backup C would still be a relative problem, but you at least upgrade your rotation,

Default Re: BREAKING : Clippers and Nuggets discussing trade deal involve with BLAKE GRIFFIN

Blake is the new team cancer, messes up team chemistry, instigates fights, and team doesn't miss a beat with him out for 20 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    mark my words, if the clippers trade griffin they will fall. Griffin is easily the best player in the clippers and leads this team. Clippers look great now only because they have played crap teams and have been on a hotstreak. Come playoff time, these clippers will burn and choke without a star player to bail them out.
    They have CP3 to carry them.. until the last 5 minutes when he inevitably chokes

Faried / Arthur / Chandler for Griffin would be a great trade for both teams.

Clippers get some PF's and a solid starter at SF for next year (Chandler will be back next year and healthy.) I think the Clipps would have to add a scrub like CJ Wilcox to match salaries but that wouldn't hold up any talks.

Chris Paul / Austin Rivers
    JJ Redick / Jamal Crawford
    Wilson Chandler / Wesley Johnson
    Kenneth Faried / Darrell Arthur
    DeAndre Jordan / Cole Audrich

is a great roster for 2017 and Paul Pierce / Wesley Johnson / Lance Stephenson should atleast be serviceable for 2016

--

Emmanual Mudiay / Jameer Nelson
    Gary Harris / Randy Foye
    Dannilo Gallinari / Will Barton
    Blake Griffin / JJ Hickson
    Nikola Jokic / Jusif Nurkic / King Joffrey

if Mudiya develops into a John Wall level player this could be a very dangerous squad.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    The Clippers end up taking a nose dive in the rebounding department. Ironic since I live in Denver. I know fans here would be excited for a guy like Griffin.
    But at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDaBEst
    I would love to have Blake on the Lakers too
    Hasn't your team had enough winning seasons? It's about time for you guys to stop feeling entitled.

Banned

orlando sends harris, frye and fournier
    clippers send blake and stephenson

orlando move frye's deal (which is rumour we have had a lot of interest in), fournier before needing to re sign him and harris which alows Gordon to move to small forward. Stephenson is a guy i imagine clips would like to dump and his handling could be useful in orlando (even though I don't like him). Frye would fit in LA because he is still one of the better stretch fours and next to DJ his defensive issues become manageable. Harris is a starting three for them on a decent deal under the upcoming cap, fournier will give them a legit piece off the bench or if he gets going again can replace redick.

I hate blake but I could see the deal working for both teams

cool guy

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Faried / Arthur / Chandler for Griffin would be a great trade for both teams.

Clippers get some PF's and a solid starter at SF for next year (Chandler will be back next year and healthy.) I think the Clipps would have to add a scrub like CJ Wilcox to match salaries but that wouldn't hold up any talks.

Chris Paul / Austin Rivers
    JJ Redick / Jamal Crawford
    Wilson Chandler / Wesley Johnson
    Kenneth Faried / Darrell Arthur
    DeAndre Jordan / Cole Audrich

is a great roster for 2017 and Paul Pierce / Wesley Johnson / Lance Stephenson should atleast be serviceable for 2016

--

Emmanual Mudiay / Jameer Nelson
    Gary Harris / Randy Foye
    Dannilo Gallinari / Will Barton
    Blake Griffin / JJ Hickson
    Nikola Jokic / Jusif Nurkic / King Joffrey

if Mudiya develops into a John Wall level player this could be a very dangerous squad.
    are you trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    orlando sends harris, frye and fournier
    clippers send blake and stephenson

orlando move frye's deal (which is rumour we have had a lot of interest in), fournier before needing to re sign him and harris which alows Gordon to move to small forward. Stephenson is a guy i imagine clips would like to dump and his handling could be useful in orlando (even though I don't like him). Frye would fit in LA because he is still one of the better stretch fours and next to DJ his defensive issues become manageable. Harris is a starting three for them on a decent deal under the upcoming cap, fournier will give them a legit piece off the bench or if he gets going again can replace redick.

I hate blake but I could see the deal working for both teams
    what are the Magic going to do with Aaron Gordon? Gordon isn't a SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee O Gee
    are you trolling?
    your life is a troll.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    what are the Magic going to do with Aaron Gordon? Gordon isn't a SF.
    Gordon plays minutes at the three and at times he's looked more natural there his offence at the moment isn't post play it's cuts and drives that start out side and run in put backs. His three point shooting just needs to continue it's upward trend. Defensively the three is probably his best place. Gordon's actually shooting a better % from three than Harris is this season too. Granted he takes less.
    Last edited by outbreak; 02-05-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Banned

What a joke the Clippers are some things NEVER change

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Doc deals Blake and the Clippers would be in utter ruin. That franchise has finally gotten somewhere and just that move would set them back. They would still be better than current lakers though.

You can pretty much guarantee they won't trade Blake right now

Clippers aren't interested