Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My sister-in-law works as a food inspector. Guess what's in Chicken McNuggets......

Actual whole part Chicken!
    Not mechanical chicken parts, not pink slime, not a chicken like substance, not funky little fibers, not chicken scraps left over from a poultry distributor....
    Go figure.

People are so convinced that McDonald's is this evil empire that serves poison, that no matter what the truth is they will always chastise the restaurant chain

Default Re: My sister-in-law works as a food inspector. Guess what's in Chicken McNuggets......

What's in da patties doe?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: My sister-in-law works as a food inspector. Guess what's in Chicken McNuggets......

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Actual whole part Chicken!
    Not mechanical chicken parts, not pink slime, not a chicken like substance, not funky little fibers, not chicken scraps left over from a poultry distributor....
    Go figure.

People are so convinced that McDonald's is this evil empire that serves poison, that no matter what the truth is they will always chastise the restaurant chain
    It used to be pink slime until there was public outrage. Now they grind up real chicken, still process the shit out of it, and shape it as so:

Love Live Life

Why they taste so bad then?

Wendy's nuggets>>>

the nuggets are legit

Yeah they were a bunch of fake shit until recently. Moreover, McRibs had Yoga Mats in them when they were tested a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    It used to be pink slime until there was public outrage. Now they grind up real chicken, still process the shit out of it, and shape it as so:

Is that cookie doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth

That shit gross.

I never understood why people go to Fast Food places. Unless it's an absolute emergency where you need to eat.

but what was wrong with pink slime though? they colored it pink so that it would bake and come out with a white pink meat. Same thing with salmon, farm raised salmon is white meat but they dye it pink, wheres the outrage about that? Alot of things that people eat are artificially enhanced.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    but what was wrong with pink slime though? they colored it pink so that it would bake and come out with a white pink meat. Same thing with salmon, farm raised salmon is white meat but they dye it pink, wheres the outrage about that? Alot of things that people eat are artificially enhanced.
    I'd buy pink slime from a grocery store just to see what it is like fried on a skillet.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Actually there's alot of outrage towards farm raised salmon and the supposed dangers that come from eating it. Most people probably don't know about it nor do they really care about it either.

Personally, I wouldn't eat something prepared from a corporation unless I've done my research on the food. Even the chain restaurants like Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc, are probably just as unhealthy albeit a bit more "natural" but still the same shit...

I really do feel bad for people who don't know(or to lazy) to cook themselves a basic meal.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    That shit gross.

I never understood why people go to Fast Food places. Unless it's an absolute emergency where you need to eat.
    Good drunk food to end the night on.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    What's in da patties doe?
    Wagons and Irish guys

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Yeah they were a bunch of fake shit until recently. Moreover, McRibs had Yoga Mats in them when they were tested a couple of years ago.
    That same compound is found in plenty of other fast food products, like those sold at Arby's, Burger King, Wendy's, Chick Fil-A (although they are phasing it out), and so forth. Even grocery store products such as Wonder Bread, Pillsbury Dinner Rolls, and Little Debbie products contain it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I've never actually seen anyone who wasn't 5 years old eat mcnuggets
    I'm a 5 year at at heart.