Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

CP3 is the undisputed best PG in the league and the best player this season so far.

What will you make out of Russell Westbrook thoroughly outplaying him tonight, on national TV no less...

No big deal or impressive on Russ's part and you just found a newfound respect for this overachieving menace?

Guys, you need to understand what type of human being Russell is. These guys come around once every 1000 years or so. Please enjoy it while you can.

Default Re: What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

I'll be so hard.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'll be so hard.
    Watching bball can increase blood flow. Your dick has veins and blood vessels.

It's normal to have erections when watching basketball. Especially when it's guys like Russ and Chris.

Enjoy the game bro. Hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Nothing.
    This wouldn't be the first time it happened. So I don't think nothing is the right answer.

This isn't Carmelo outplaying young Durant. This is young Westbrook thoroughly outplaying prime CP3 on multiple occasions. It's more than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Watching bball can increase blood flow. Your dick has veins and blood vessels.

It's normal to have erections when watching basketball. Especially when it's guys like Russ and Chris.

Enjoy the game bro. Hope all is well.
    Thanks. Was getting worried.

Sunshine State

It's going to be an awesome match up. Durant will get his, but Russ vs. Paul could potentially determine who is the best point in the league.

Local High School Star

Westbrooks still rusty but he will still outplay him like all other top PG's do. It won't change how I view them in that Westbrook >>> Paul.

Love Live Life

I got Westbrook over CP3 anyway so it wouldn't surprise me one bit

Westbrook isn't in Paul's league. Moron.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

I wouldn't really care. Paul is better at running a team, but Westbrook is a difficult matchup for him individually.

CP will outplay him.

0-3 clippers 8-0 start great leader.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

dlt

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    0-3 clippers 8-0 start great leader.
    I own your soul.