Default For those of you that laugh at the skinny white guys of the '90s

This skinny ass dude who couldn't do a SINGLE bench press straight up eviscerated the soul of our "most athletic LeBEAST of all time" and ended his career

Why does LeBEAST constantly get bullied and put in his place by people weaker/shorter/skinnier than him?

#LeGOAT

Local High School Star MoBe1Kanobi's Avatar

Talking Re: For those of you that laugh at the skinny white guys of the '90s

Default Re: For those of you that laugh at the skinny white guys of the '90s

Pretty sure LeNumber2 shat him, along with 2 league MVPs and a DPOY candidate into the toilet and flushed em down in 2012.
    Just another morning on the toilet seat for LeFlush.

Lebron stacked the deck so KD stacked it higher. Made Lebron his bitch these last 2 finals.

Since it was a bitch move by KD in the first place, the end result is that Lebron is a bitch of a bitch so to speak. We just accept it for what it is and that is how both of those players will be remembered.

Wait, I just remember 2012 when LBJ flushed KD down the toilet ala LeFlush mode

Then I also remember 2016 when they both faced a 73-win team. Should I bring up the stats again?

Versus 2016 73-win Warriors:
    LBJ: 30-11-9 on 49% (101 DRtg)
    KD: 30-8-3 on 43% (106 DRtg)

One guy was down 3-1, came back and won a chip
    One guy was up 3-1, lost to them and then joined them...

Bodied

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Are we really going to mention 2012, not mention the coward needed a superteam to be relevant, and then cry about Durant being on a superteam?

Let's also not forget the rigged ending to the game where Durant got BLATANTLY fouled with no call which shifted the momentum of the entire series.

Bodied.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Are we really going to mention 2012 why not? LeDong raped him as a child. It's relevant information
    , not mention the coward needed a superteam to be relevant KD was relevant before joining GS
    , and then cry about Durant being on a superteam?

Let's also not forget the rigged ending to the game where Durant got BLATANTLY fouled with no call which shifted the momentum of the entire series.
    Shoulda manned up rather than get shook going forward then, ya?

Bodied.
    Bolded

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Bolded
    nice irrelevant deflections

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation

Then I also remember 2016 when they both faced a 73-win team. Should I bring up the stats again?

Versus 2016 73-win Warriors:
    LBJ: 30-11-9 on 49% (101 DRtg)
    KD: 30-8-3 on 43% (106 DRtg)

One guy was down 3-1, came back and won a chip
    One guy was up 3-1, lost to them and then joined them...

Bodied
    Wrekt

couldn't do a single rep on the bench press.

"I remember it like it was yesterday," Durant told ESPN. "All the strength coaches were laughing at me and s---. They were giggling with each other that I couldn't lift 185 pounds, and I was like, 'All right, keep laughing. Keep laughing.' It was a funny thing, because I was the only one that couldn't lift it and I was struggling to lift it. I was embarrassed at that point, but I'm like, 'Give me a basketball, please. Give me a ball.'"
    had no problem lifting that fmvp trophy over bron's head twice.

#beast #givemeaball

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Name a player from that weak ass era that's 6"11 with gaurd handles and can pull up from 30 I'll wait

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    couldn't do a single rep on the bench press.

had no problem lifting that fmvp trophy over bron's head twice.
    Holy SHIT is that a poem?

So factually beautiful