Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Has anyone completed this game? Not in % terms, but in actually completing the main quests and seeing an ending.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Has anyone completed this game? Not in % terms, but in actually completing the main quests and seeing an ending.

There's an ending?

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Yes. The Main Quest, unfortunately, is the only good thing about the game. Everything else is a rehash of ES4 and I'd argue that the faction quests are worse than Oblivion's.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Yes. The Main Quest, unfortunately, is the only good thing about the game. Everything else is a rehash of ES4 and I'd argue that the faction quests are worse than Oblivion's.
    I liked the Mage faction storyline. It was well done. The rest of them however, meh.

Just borrowed this game and Batman Arkham city. I'll give this game a try. I'm an achievement hunter, how difficult are they? Any missable achievements where you need to have unlocked it before you advanced a certain point or finished the game?

Edit: I googled it. Seems there is one.
    Last edited by GOBB; 03-17-2012 at 11:32 AM.

I accidentally killed Marcurio while in Labyrinthian. I took him just for that mission and now he's gone. I didn't notice he died until I saw the ghosts holding Morokei off. My last saved with him alive was at the College to get the quest.

Started a new game yesterday, right now I'm a level 6 Nord Warrior named Hakon Thor, which translates to Prince of Thunder in Old Norse. I joined the Companions, finished three main quests, and as of right now just going through Imperial territory killing off random events. It's too early to join the Stormcloaks for me IMO.
    Speaking of random events, I killed an Imperial Noble while he was mounting his horse. The horse ran away, and the noble was just suspended in the air, planking I couldn't move him or raid him.
    Sucks, cuz I figured he'd have some valuable loot.

Last edited by GOBB; 03-23-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Just added 10 levels using the Ouhgma Infinium book. I did it to fill those perks that I wasted on Speech(6), Sneak (3), and Pickpocket (1). I think I'm overpowered but transferring to Master difficulty made it harder. An Ancient Dragon killed me while on my way to a town.

Im gonna wait for the patch to continue playing this game.The studio already submitted the patch to sony and microsoft so in will probably another week or two.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3234...e-xbox-ps3.htm

Bethesda has some exciting plans in store for fans of "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim." Pete Hines of the company posted an enticing hint on Twitter, saying that "cool news and surprises" are in store for the month of April

Although new downloadable content has not been official confirmed by the studio, recent patents and clues point to an upcoming DLC. But another interesting addition that might have been overlooked is a new tower-defense mod that's in the works.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this game!
    Every time I pick it back up and try and play it freezes. I heard there was a new patch out that stopped that or made it better (PS3). There I am just moseying on to find the guy who knows about the elder scrolls who is up somewhere in the north beyond the mage college and bam.. the fucking game freezes again . What's worse, is I don't save a lot. That's my problem not the games but I get it in my head that just a little further and I will save.. but with all the stupid stupid freezing!!!! Makes the game unbearable!

Now, is there any issues with the game for PC? I am thinking of switching over and playing it on computer instead of PS3. Any help there guise?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    I'm so fucking sick and tired of this game!
    Every time I pick it back up and try and play it freezes. I heard there was a new patch out that stopped that or made it better (PS3). There I am just moseying on to find the guy who knows about the elder scrolls who is up somewhere in the north beyond the mage college and bam.. the fucking game freezes again . What's worse, is I don't save a lot. That's my problem not the games but I get it in my head that just a little further and I will save.. but with all the stupid stupid freezing!!!! Makes the game unbearable!

Now, is there any issues with the game for PC? I am thinking of switching over and playing it on computer instead of PS3. Any help there guise?
    I had similar problems. Played on 360, and my game would freeze quite a bit, usually on loading screens. It got worse the further I got too, it did eventually become unplayable for me. I even installed it to the hard drive and still had problems. Got it on my pc when it went on sale and haven't had a single problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    I had similar problems. Played on 360, and my game would freeze quite a bit, usually on loading screens. It got worse the further I got too, it did eventually become unplayable for me. I even installed it to the hard drive and still had problems. Got it on my pc when it went on sale and haven't had a single problem with it.
    I'm probably gonna trade it in with some other ps3 games and get it on pc. So frustrating, and yea I get it on loading screens a lot. Happened today once, so I went on a different quest (froze the last time I tried that door too a few weeks back) and that's what I posted about in the previous post. I want to play this game!! Why won't it let me play this game!!

Thanks Kungfro! I'm gonna make the switch.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    I'm probably gonna trade it in with some other ps3 games and get it on pc. So frustrating, and yea I get it on loading screens a lot. Happened today once, so I went on a different quest (froze the last time I tried that door too a few weeks back) and that's what I posted about in the previous post. I want to play this game!! Why won't it let me play this game!!

Thanks Kungfro! I'm gonna make the switch.

On PC, you can also use console command to skip objectives in a quest. This way you can avoid areas where the game will freeze or get past broken objectives.