Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 06-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Who to pick?

Now that the aftermath of the combine is done who should the grizz go for.Most everyone wants Horford.His combine showed his strength(20 reps) His leaping is good (38.5 inch vert) he was in great shape(245 rock hard muscle) and his height is very near 6'10" and his lenght is near a seven foot reach.How ever he posted almost the worst in all speed drills.If we are trying to have a run and gun team.He most likely will have prolems on the break.I am still pulling for Yi.However Mike connely jr posted the best performance overall.He might be a good pick.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who to pick?

Didn't Pau say he preferred to play half-court ball instead of fast breaking, I'm sure I heard or read that somewhere. Personally I think we should try to build around that otherwise Pau won't be as effective. Plus Miller who can get open and hit pretty much any shot from anywhere when running the half court plays.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 PM   #3
poindexter
I hit open layups

poindexter has an OK reputation so far

Have the Grizz had any individual workouts yet? It seems like all
the draft boards have them picking Horford. If he can't run then
that kinda kills Ivaroni's run and gun.
poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah it seems that everyone but the grizzlies is having workouts.Yeah when pau was asked his preference he said half court.But that he dosent mind either.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:55 AM   #5
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So if we are going to have a run and gun team, who looks like the better option to draft? Yi maybe?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yi but it is going to be a hard choice when yi is not do any drills versus other players.I like him still.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: