Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: More hate-worthy: People who think their culture's food is best, or food know-it-alls

At least the know it alls are out trying different things. Annoyingly so, but still open minded. People that claim their food is the best are more hate worthy.

Personally I think food comes down to how well it is cooked, how fresh the ingredients are and what mood you are in. No food is the best, they are all in the same league if everything else is equal. A good beef korma is as good as coq au vin which is as good as a fresh made pizza which is as good as a full English breakfast etc.

Default Re: More hate-worthy: People who think their culture's food is best, or food know-it-alls

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    At least the know it alls are out trying different things. Annoyingly so, but still open minded. People that claim their food is the best are more hate worthy.

Personally I think food comes down to how well it is cooked, how fresh the ingredients are and what mood you are in. No food is the best, they are all in the same league if everything else is equal. A good beef korma is as good as coq au vin which is as good as a fresh made pizza which is as good as a full English breakfast etc.
    i have a STRONG urge to follow the trend that a troll posted earlier in this thread by calling OP a moose fvcker, by your location i would call you kangaroo fvcker but i like your posts so excuse me, im a degenerate. i try to outgrow my immaturity but its like trying to ignore a boner when you havent jerked it in a while because you tried to follow along with ISH and its m@asterbation ceasation

anyhow, in response to your post, when i hear someone brag about their east coast hot dog and whatnot, i set them straight by stooping to their level of ignorance and claim that the sonoran hot dog is superior

a picture:

how you gonna tell me a hot dog from your dinosaur rat infested city has better hot dogs than sonora?

thats a bacon wrapped winnie with bread so soft it melts in your mouth. then you have options like adding chorizo, cheese ruffles, beans, mushrooms, tomatoe, salsa, etc. just about every topping imaginable

you can wash it down with a miller lite if thats your choice of brew, personally i would pick something like dos xx though

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

chorizo w/ hotdogs?

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    chorizo w/ hotdogs?
    new years revolution

keep your pallets classy with that mcdonalds yo, ask for some big mac sauce on ur mcdouble

Mexican food come a plenty in Cali but they never cockblock another person's business. They keep it open for judgment. The best Mexican food are in Cali.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    new years revolution

keep your pallets classy with that mcdonalds yo, ask for some big mac sauce on ur mcdouble
    beans on a hot dog?

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    beans on a hot dog?
    You heard of chili?

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    Gawd I hate people like but what I hate even more is people who constantly rep where they live. This one time me and my friend.were playing b-ball then these couple of white guys came drunk challenging us for money. I didn't have money, I was young we just shaked our heads and they were like "That's right, we're from Boston you don't wanna mess.with people from Boston." At this point all their Boston repping was starting to piss me off, I was ready to put my years of studying ninjutsu to good use but I remembered what my sensei at the Murasaki dojo used to say " Na Ching Chong, Chung Changy
    Wang." So. I took my sensei's words of wisdom, became one with nature, calmed myself down and forgave.

Seriously who's alt are you?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i have a STRONG urge to follow the trend that a troll posted earlier in this thread by calling OP a moose fvcker, by your location i would call you kangaroo fvcker but i like your posts so excuse me, im a degenerate. i try to outgrow my immaturity but its like trying to ignore a boner when you havent jerked it in a while because you tried to follow along with ISH and its m@asterbation ceasation

anyhow, in response to your post, when i hear someone brag about their east coast hot dog and whatnot, i set them straight by stooping to their level of ignorance and claim that the sonoran hot dog is superior

a picture:

how you gonna tell me a hot dog from your dinosaur rat infested city has better hot dogs than sonora?

thats a bacon wrapped winnie with bread so soft it melts in your mouth. then you have options like adding chorizo, cheese ruffles, beans, mushrooms, tomatoe, salsa, etc. just about every topping imaginable

you can wash it down with a miller lite if thats your choice of brew, personally i would pick something like dos xx though
    Mexican hot dogs are the best

chorizo with a hot dog?!?! never tried it and my mouth is getting watery just thinking about the deliciousness MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Banned

people who say "Americanized __________(food from a country, usually their own) sucks ". like with Chinese food, the "not authentic" stuff is good for what it is and nobody is assuming that the food in your country is exactly like it

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    people who say "Americanized __________(food from a country, usually their own) sucks ". like with Chinese food, the "not authentic" stuff is good for what it is and nobody is assuming that the food in your country is exactly like it
    Sorry but there's TONS of people that will think 'Chipotle' is 'authentic' Mexican food, or Yoshinoya is 'authentic' as well.

I can't stand going to a so called "Mexican" restaurant that's anything but that. It's usually Americanized Mexican food that has little resemblance to authentic Mexican food. Flavors are watered down, food isn't cooked properly and combinations that try to be a fusion or original but fail to deliver.

I always try to seek out hole in the wall mom and pop restaurants because you'll get a more authentic result.

F*ck me for trying to eat authentic flavorful food.

Local High School Star intrinsic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Sorry but there's TONS of people that will think 'Chipotle' is 'authentic' Mexican food, or Yoshinoya is 'authentic' as well.

I can't stand going to a so called "Mexican" restaurant that's anything but that. It's usually Americanized Mexican food that has little resemblance to authentic Mexican food. Flavors are watered down, food isn't cooked properly and combinations that try to be a fusion or original but fail to deliver.

I always try to seek out hole in the wall mom and pop restaurants because you'll get a more authentic result.

I didn't find mexican food to be any more flavorful when I was in Guadalajara. The opposite really. Take the salsa for example: tomato, onion and chile. I preferred the stuff I was used to in Southwestern US.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

Yoshinoya is very popular in Japan, what makes it unauthentic?

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    This is a good one. So annoying tbh

vPeople that claim their food is the best are more hate worthy
    puertorrican food >>> everything

In reality I like all food and wouldn't say this food better thant he other, just different. I love puertorrican chinese food but I don't like texan chinese food for example. I do like texan mexican food though!! But real mexican food is the best.