Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #16
aj1987
College superstar

Default Re: Euroleague (the poster) confirms he is from Arkansas (at least not Greece)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koresh

Ban this ****ing idiot, for Pete's sake. Let Euroleague go back to Arkansas in his basement with his cousin Festus, so they can jack off to "Deliverance" squealing like a pig all night long. It's obvious the guy is a virgin and the only puss he has ever had was when his mom gave birth to him.

Stupid ass hick and a deranged sycophant. You're not smart. The temperature on my A/C is your IQ. Go play in some traffic in Little Rock. Sick of your punk ass trolling.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:50 AM   #17
Koresh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: Euroleague (the poster) confirms he is from Arkansas (at least not Greece)

"Euroleague -he impersonates an Arkansas ugly American redneck type of character there, every post is about how great Spanoulis is they have an over 90 page long thread about him and about how much of a troll he is and how everyone thinks he is a joke"

http://www.ballineurope.com/us-baske...-thunder-4095/

An actual link posted^^^Something this f*ggot doesn't know how to do when trying to disprove all of his lies he tells on a daily basis on this forum.
Koresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #18
Le Shaqtus
House Lannister

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
to be fair, why does it even matter if he lives in arkansas? I live in Australia and i watch the NBA. Call out his stupid posts and when he tries to lie or take quotes out of context but his location doesn't really matter does it?

He pretends to be Greek.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:26 AM   #19
Stempel, HERB
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
What a stalker. Get a life...
op is a gossip queen. he's also a midget who was emasculated by his japanese wife.
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:42 AM   #20
travelingman
90% chance of shit

Quote:
"Euroleague -he impersonates an Arkansas ugly American redneck type of character there, every post is about how great Spanoulis is they have an over 90 page long thread about him and about how much of a troll he is and how everyone thinks he is a joke"

An actual link posted^^^Something this f*ggot doesn't know how to do when trying to disprove all of his lies he tells on a daily basis on this forum.

Good god, what a f*ckin loser.
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #21
outbreak
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
He pretends to be Greek.

While I agree with how full of shit he is, I don't think i've seen him say he lived in greece. He could be greek and live in arkansas. I feel dirty defending him here though to be honest with how annoying his twisted threads are
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:49 AM   #22
ace23

I swear he's said that he lives in Arkansas before.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:27 AM   #23
HarryCallahan
Banned

To my knowledge he's never claimed to be greek. He just rides the dong of the Greek nt and Panathaikos. No worse than lebron stans.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:27 AM   #24
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:

Quote:
Apollo
June 1, 2012

Os Davis, please do something about this Aleksandar Zoran guy. People should not be allowed to make claims like that here.

He put this false claim against me on every thread here. Surely you must have some rules against this. Please remove these false spam posts by him and tell him to stop.
EL cryin to mods everywhere
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:49 AM   #25
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

The give away is not the temperature measurement, but the way it's displayed. Greece uses celcius instead of fahrenheit.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #26
tomtucker
Very cute

i think jeff is euroleague.......to get traffic and discussions on ish........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #27
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

that's just sad
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #28
MavsSuperFan
College superstar

i dont think he hides the fact that he is from arkansas

He is just a weird guy that loves greek basketball
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #29
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

not surprising.

that troll will crap on a black american ball player every chance he gets. if i'm from arkansas, i'd probably troll and pretend to be a fan of another country's ballclub too. lol. Euroleague aint bout dat life.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: