Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Kevin Garnett Disrespects Pacer Rookies

[quote]
    Garnett wasn

Banned

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Disrespects Pacer Rookies

If I were AJ Price I would've clocked his weak ass for being such a *********.

Da Mavs

Kobe would have given Price tips and Hansbrough some post moves

[COLOR="White"]Don't kill me im kidding lol[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Kobe would have given Price tips and Hansbrough some post moves

[COLOR="White"]Don't kill me im kidding lol[/COLOR]

Kobe at least is a real man, he wouldn't be friendly to the rookies or really cared about meeting them but he'd at least shake their hand and may say something to Tyler Hansbrough.

KG is just an ignorant punk.

Local High School Star dallaslonghorn's Avatar

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."

-Ron Artest

As someone who played fairly high-level AAU basketball in high school, I really don't like how people try to excuse borderline sociopathic behavior by basketball players as necessary for greatness. I think Duncan proves you can be an all-time great without being a dick to everyone around you.

I always thought the guys who would try to talk trash and psych out the other team were suspect. Good players aren't going to be intimidated by you; they're going to think you're a clown.

Artest is right -- someone who kicks your ass like it was no big deal -- those were the dudes that de-moralized you.

You made more crybaby replies than AJ Price and Tyler Hansborough combined. Neither are upset nor butt hurt about it. You on the other hand? Continue your moronic whines. Thats funny that a bball player can get under the skin of a fan who wasnt in attendance of what took place. And that the players themselves dont respond like the fan that wasnt even there.

And you wouldnt have did anything if you were AJ Price besides continue to shoot your FTs and wait for downtown to post on ISH. Thus supplying us with another stupid thread. Heck if you were AJ Price maybe KG would have spoken on behalf of all of us and say "F*ck your threads".

Local High School Star

garnett's always been a dick. he put a minny rookie in the hospital one time during training camp because the rookie was outplaying him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You made more crybaby replies than AJ Price and Tyler Hansborough combined. Neither are upset nor butt hurt about it. You on the other hand? Continue your moronic whines. Thats funny that a bball player can get under the skin of a fan who wasnt in attendance of what took place. And that the players themselves dont respond like the fan that wasnt even there.

And you wouldnt have did anything if you were AJ Price besides continue to shoot your FTs and wait for downtown to post on ISH. Thus supplying us with another stupid thread. Heck if you were AJ Price maybe KG would have spoken on behalf of all of us and say "F*ck your threads".
    KG is ignorant and acts like a child. You dont know hoe AJ or Hansborough truly reacted. For all you know they lost all respect for KG. I know I couldnt respect someone who ran around like a kid all day and refused to grow up and conduct himself like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by dallaslonghorn
    "I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."

-Ron Artest

As someone who played fairly high-level AAU basketball in high school, I really don't like how people try to excuse borderline sociopathic behavior by basketball players as necessary for greatness. I think Duncan proves you can be an all-time great without being a dick to everyone around you.

I always thought the guys who would try to talk trash and psych out the other team were suspect. Good players aren't going to be intimidated by you; they're going to think you're a clown.

Artest is right -- someone who kicks your ass like it was no big deal -- those were the dudes that de-moralized you.
    And KG has won a ring in Boston being the major reason for it. And Boston is one of the favorites to win it all this season. KG again being the reason. You can also go to past champions and find "suspect" behavior. yu can also go and find past shortcomers who were modest in thier approach.

Basically your point is I prefer the guy who doesnt talk than the guy who does. Thats it. You and others may frown on Kgs antics but atleast he is consistent with who he is and not fake. I find this kind of stuff funny. Reminds me of stories from older players in team sports.

Banned

GOBB makes me feel special.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    KG is ignorant and acts like a child. You dont know hoe AJ or Hansborough truly reacted. For all you know they lost all respect for KG. I know I couldnt respect someone who ran around like a kid all day and refused to grow up and conduct himself like a man.

Local High School Star dallaslonghorn's Avatar

It's more just like c'mon man, you can just be polite and say hi to a younger player who probably grew up idolizing you. You're right that it's not really a big deal, but there's never any harm in being respectful to another man whose done nothing to wrong you.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    [I]Said Price, laughing,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dallaslonghorn
    It's more just like c'mon man, you can just be polite and say hi to a younger player who probably grew up idolizing you. You're right that it's not really a big deal, but there's never any harm in being respectful to another man whose done nothing to wrong you.
    GOBB doesn't like to be polite online, he has to say hi to everybody on his mail route when hes stuffing their mailboxes.

how is that disrespecting when you are unofficially supposed to haze rookies in this league. you haze them on your own team so im supposed to guess u do worst or become ignorant of other teams' rookies as well. they havent done anything in this league to be honest so i dont see why garnett has to acknowledge them. maybe the way he did was kind of a prick move but its not really required of him to do it anyway.