Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why is a terrorist leader who knows the Israeli army wants to assassinate him, hanging out in civilian areas where children are? Why are these civilians hanging out with a known terrorist leader and murderer?
    Are you telling me Obama never leaves the White House?

Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    obviously the blame lies on whoever took the first shot, that caused the retaliation, that killed innocents. they're not going to allow them to fire rockets into their territory without retaliation, so what is the logical conclusion a reasonable person would reach from that? to stop firing the initial rockets, right?
    In a perfect world, the rockets would stop.. but we both know that ain't going to happen. There will never be peace in the middle east. (Until 1 side is totally eliminated)

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    In a perfect world, the rockets would stop.. but we both know that ain't going to happen. There will never be peace in the middle east. (Until 1 side is totally eliminated)

yeah the situation is pretty hopeless

Decent college freshman

Who said she was a human shield? They fired a missile at a moving car in the middle of the street to assassinate that guy.
    Honestly, even if the IDF knew they were going to kill a little girl and fired the missiles anyway I can't blame them. They can't sit back and let Hamas fire rockets at them (and their civilians) without retaliating. They can't value the lives of their enemy's civilians over the lives of their own civilians.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    That is the biggest load of crap ever, that you'd even make a comparison of something that happened hundreds of years ago to the occupation of Palestine only shows that you lack a lot in intelligence.

Another worthless try of you to justify the occupation, your lack of intelligence is so obvious. It's funny, you don't have any more answers after getting exposed with your propaganda nonsense about how Israel only wants peace and therefor you start to troll.. Big surprise..
    The only difference is time dumbass. One happened 200 years ago. One happened 60 years ago. The only difference is time. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp? People get taken over by other people. It's been happening throughout human history. Deal with it.

I'm personally still disgusted at Sweden's illegal occupation of Sami lands. It is shameful the way the illegal occupying state of Sweden treats the noble Sami people.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-15-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Sadly this is true, I know the mentality of the region and neither side will be satisfied with some simple compromise. At this point the hatred and self-righteousness is too deep on both sides especially among the older folk

Banned

Yes, and that is exactly why you're nothing but a stupid and ignorant fool because a rational person wouldn't write that nonsense.

We live in a modern era and I like how you use time when it fits your agenda, when it fits your agenda you refer to history between Palestine and Israel but when it doesn't you write incredibly stupid garbage like that. So if the arab countries occupy land that belongs to Israel NOW, will you in a couple of decades buy it if someone refers to the fact that the UK is built on the Picts land and therefor it's OK that the arabs stole great parts of Israel? Obviously no, grow up and use your brain, you're so incredibly stupid and ignorant..
    When it fits my agenda? No, I look at history and time always. Looking at history makes it easy to see patterns and correlations. Bozos like you are moaning about this now, but in 50-100 years people will just accept that Israel isn't going away. The new generation of Palestineans will grow up, be sick of the shit that their parents have forced upon them, be sick of being used as human shields by psychotic terrorists from Saudi, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon, and do what they can to make peace with Israel and things will get better.

By the way, Palestine shares a massive border with Egypt. Why aren't their muslim brothers helping out the Palestinians and sending them aid? The answer is because the Arab world wants Palestine to live in squalor, because it helps them gain sympathy from idiot euros like you.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-15-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

IMHO threads like this should not be on ISH.

This is a basketball forum.

I don't come here to talk politics, and it's rather annoying.

Decent college freshman

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/15/world/...html?hpt=hp_c1

The violence is escalating, over 300 more rockets fired today.

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

it's breaking news everywhere, shit popping off there with both sides firing rockets

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

Millwad. Hamas just claimed responsibility for firing 527 rockets aimed at Israeli civilian targets.

You are the Prime Minister of Israel. What do you propose that Israel does? Take the rockets on the chin? Peaceful nation-wide sit in? Send them hummus and try to make friends?

Banned

These idiots are aiming at Tel Aviv now, first time they've tried that since the Gulf war. Palestine is about to get f*cked in the ass. Hopefully the Palestinean people get sick of it and kick Hamas out of power.

Banned

Haha, so much nonsense.

I'll ask you again, if the muslim countries of the Middle East decides to occupy Israel, will that be something that you think that people from Israel and jews will accept and that they will think it's valid just because it was decades ago?

And no one is saying that Israel is going to go away, people are saying that the occupation needs to stop, how stupid are you really? And yeah, the new generation of Palestinians will be tired of their parents beliefs and they will team up with the Israeli's and make peace with them and accept the illegal occupation.. You're even less intelligent compared to what I initially thought..

And yeah, arab countries enjoy to see follow arab muslims in misery while the jewish nation Israel lives on their land while abusing the Palestinians. You know, Israel is the new favourites in the Middle East among muslims.

And you obviously don't know what it takes to cross the borders, what do you know other than propaganda and nonsense that's not true?
    Wow. you're really, really slow.

Banned

What do you propose that Palestine does after getting abused by Israelis on daily basis while they occupy your land more and more by every that goes by?

I like how all this massive rockets very rarely kills Israelis while the Israelis kill on weekly basis while trying to make "peace".

There's two sides on the coin but your pride about your jewish heritage is making you completely blind. You excuse everything that Israel has done but you make extremely big deals out of everything Palestine is behind.
    You're right, 527 rockets launched in two days targeting civilians is no big deal. I'm overexagerating the situation to fit my evil zionist agenda.

Banned

No, the only thing that's slow is how your memory won't forget how you got pounded and abused my the muslims you went to school with it Egypt, obviously their pounding and how they just punched you out made you the person you're today.

And you still haven't replied to the question, go ahead. If big parts of Israel gets occupied by arab countries, will you let it go in a couple of decades due how long time it has been? Obviously no, you're just full of nonsense.
    LAWL I only got jumped in Egypt like twice, it wasn't really particularly traumatic, and I've been in enough fights in my life to not really let highschool shit like that bother me.

LOL Jews are used to getting unfairly shitted on for no reason, again look at history. The pattern is always the same. The people in power start to persecute the Jews, Jews move on somewhere else, and the empire they leave falls.

EXAMPLES: Babylon, Egypt, Spain, Germany, Russia.

And yes, I would let it go. It's stupid and pointless to continue to harbor blind and suicidal hatred against a government that you have no power to stop and never will be able to defeat in a million years. It is stupid to waste your life hating and being bitter about something you can't change. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my entire life launching scud missiles at Arab school children.

But arab countries are never going to "occupy Israel" in my life time. There's no need to thing about something that will never happen.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-15-2012 at 07:26 PM.