Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast
    High School Starter

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

LeBron's was better IMO. I hate these kind of "dunks". He didn't even grab the rim c'mon man. Wasn't impressed with Dwight's superman dunk or Griffin's on Mosgov and not now. If he actually dunked the ball and grabbed the rim this would of been the best of the year but the fact that he threw the ball?

Learning to shoot layups AfroSamurai's Avatar

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
    LeBron's was better IMO. I hate these kind of "dunks". He didn't even grab the rim c'mon man. Wasn't impressed with Dwight's superman dunk or Griffin's on Mosgov and not now. If he actually dunked the ball and grabbed the rim this would of been the best of the year but the fact that he threw the ball?
    He touched the rim as the ball went through. That's a dunk.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    He touched the rim as the ball went through. That's a dunk.
    He tipped it with his finger. Doesn't count for me. He clearly threw the ball in. But it's cool if everyone wants to drool over this just not my type of "dunk".

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

to much hype...

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    what'd ya know... the two biggest homers on ISH, pauk and 32dayz, trying to downplay the greatest dunk of the season by blake and inflate a run-of-the-mill dunk by lebron

to be honest both were good dunks Blakes just had more oomph and was seriously Nasty. It was like the Shawn Kemp dunk on Lister or Gatling. I dont know why were even arguing about this they were both good dunks Blakes was just better

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Blake Griffins was better than Lebrons to me. Not by a long shot but it's close. It really is an opinion rather than fact. Throwing it in from a far distance over a 6'10" almost 280 pound center is difficult. Most players would have that ball bounce off the back iron. Not taking anything away from LB's at all, I guess I prefer "in your face" statement type dunks.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    I'm sorry, but anyone who says Lebron's dunk was better is just plain crazy. They were both amazing dunks, but Griffin's is the dunk of the year. Even Lebron thinks so.
    Off an alley oop jumps over someone's head still finds a way to keep his balance and throws it down. vs Pick & roll facial dunk on Perkins ... I'll take the the guy who jumps on people's head anyday of my life.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Off an alley oop jumps over someone's head still finds a way to keep his balance and throws it down. vs Pick & roll facial dunk on Perkins ... I'll take the the guy who jumps on people's head anyday of my life.
    Most fans prefer a contact facial over a feat of athleticism catching a player off guard. Which is why all the top dunks in NBA history are contact flushes.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Bron Tweeted that Griffin's was the best

and Bron is correct

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    It was a 5'10" midget scrub.
    He wasn't looking.
    LeBron jumped around him, not over him.

Jesus christ.

Is Perkins still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    It was a 5'10" midget scrub.
    He wasn't looking.
    LeBron jumped around him, not over him.

Jesus christ.
    Jumped over him...go and look again