Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    1. How f*cking full of yourself are you? You won't make her your girlfriend until she reaches an arbitrary weight? Like you're some great incentive to do something for...

2. 10 year age gap, and exerting this kind of control over a young, most likely inexperienced girl.

3. And you're on board with her changing from med school to working in a pharmacy?

Way to screw up this bitch's life. I'd rather have a chubby doctor with a need to prove something than an in shape chick filling pill bottles and getting railed by an old guy with an inflated ego.
    1. Sorry man didn't mean to get you angry but I don't think I'm full of myself at all. She wanted this very bad and all I'm doing was help her achieve this. At this point we pretty much are gf and bf with out the title and facebook status updates. She trusts me and I trust her and we are committed to each other, it's just we aren't "Official".. I believe gf and bf are just labels and titles anyways.. no big deal to me and she knows this. But it is a big deal to her. Anyways we've been working out great and we are both happy and that's all that matters isn't it?

2. Yeah ten year gap but she is very mature for her age altho she does have her 22 yr old moments but I just look at it as cute. FYI she is turning 23 next month so technically it's 9 years if that helps.

3. Well I want what ever she wants for herself. Her parents are both rn's, so she is very familiar with the dr's/hospital lifestyles. Med school, residency's, and tuition costs will have her starting her career between approx. the ages of 32-34 in serious debt. which also means she will have to work and go to school for the next 10 yrs to support herself during that time. As opposed to pharmacy school in which she works at currently CVS, she's already a lead tech. She'll finish pharmacy school when she's 24-26 with CVS potentially giving her a full ride scholarship or at bare minimum school grants if she signs a contract to work for them after she graduates. After she told me all this, I was like yeah stay with pharmacy. I don't think I messed this girls life.. I sincerely believe I'm making it better, easier, and less stressful. I feel like we compliment each other great.

OP, I just read your last message. And from what I read, it's going to be extremely difficult to nearly impossible. First, she has to want to get rid of the weight first and foremost. IF she doesn't have the will and desire to lose it, it will never happen and you should except this and her since you love her. A smoker will not quit smoking unless he absolutely wants to quit. Same thing with her. In order to fix a problem you need to recognize it first. She has to know she's over weight. And it seems your scared to break the news or don't know how to tactfully say it with out hurting her feelings. But like i mention earlier you have to be blunt and honest. Sit her down and be like we both need to live a healthier life style, and make up a story about some guy at work who had a heart attack and he was only 29, found out he has serious diabetes and he wasn't even fat. Scare the crap out of her, see if that works.

Also one thing I didn't mention that was also vital to her weight loss was we both eased up on the alcohol. I'm not that much of a drinker to begin with and she completely quit even tho she worked at a nightclub doing cocktail waitressing. So yeah ease up on the drinking, that's HUGE for weight loss FYI.

You've been with her for 7 years and you still don't know how to communicate with her? Just shoot that bitch and get another one.

5-time NBA All-Star

Start a new diet.

Eat as much as you want.

Just within a 4 hour window.

Start with protein based meal and veggies.

THe rest is whatever hse craves.

Easy winner.

Quote Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
    1. Sorry man didn't mean to get you angry but I don't think I'm full of myself at all. She wanted this very bad and all I'm doing was help her achieve this. At this point we pretty much are gf and bf with out the title and facebook status updates. She trusts me and I trust her and we are committed to each other, it's just we aren't "Official".. I believe gf and bf are just labels and titles anyways.. no big deal to me and she knows this. But it is a big deal to her. Anyways we've been working out great and we are both happy and that's all that matters isn't it?

2. Yeah ten year gap but she is very mature for her age altho she does have her 22 yr old moments but I just look at it as cute. FYI she is turning 23 next month so technically it's 9 years if that helps.

3. Well I want what ever she wants for herself. Her parents are both rn's, so she is very familiar with the dr's/hospital lifestyles. Med school, residency's, and tuition costs will have her starting her career between approx. the ages of 32-34 in serious debt. which also means she will have to work and go to school for the next 10 yrs to support herself during that time. As opposed to pharmacy school in which she works at currently CVS, she's already a lead tech. She'll finish pharmacy school when she's 24-26 with CVS potentially giving her a full ride scholarship or at bare minimum school grants if she signs a contract to work for them after she graduates. After she told me all this, I was like yeah stay with pharmacy. I don't think I messed this girls life.. I sincerely believe I'm making it better, easier, and less stressful. I feel like we compliment each other great.

OP, I just read your last message. And from what I read, it's going to be extremely difficult to nearly impossible. First, she has to want to get rid of the weight first and foremost. IF she doesn't have the will and desire to lose it, it will never happen and you should except this and her since you love her. A smoker will not quit smoking unless he absolutely wants to quit. Same thing with her. In order to fix a problem you need to recognize it first. She has to know she's over weight. And it seems your scared to break the news or don't know how to tactfully say it with out hurting her feelings. But like i mention earlier you have to be blunt and honest. Sit her down and be like we both need to live a healthier life style, and make up a story about some guy at work who had a heart attack and he was only 29, found out he has serious diabetes and he wasn't even fat. Scare the crap out of her, see if that works.

Also one thing I didn't mention that was also vital to her weight loss was we both eased up on the alcohol. I'm not that much of a drinker to begin with and she completely quit even tho she worked at a nightclub doing cocktail waitressing. So yeah ease up on the drinking, that's HUGE for weight loss FYI.
    You're probably very full of yourself. It also say a lot about some loser who's 32 and has to resort to picking up chicks 10 years younger than him cos he can't pull real women.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

say that we need to eat healthier and WE shud go to the gym, use we and don't tell her she is fat

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Maybe skinny is too strong a word but she certainly looks good..thinks shes about 5'8 but saying that she does go gym and does weights. like bench for example so maybe that explains alot.
    There is no way any chick who is 5'8 looks good at 170 or could be even considered remotely skinny. Six foot-two WNBA players who have tons of lean muscle mass weigh 170. You're full of shit; just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    There is no way any chick who is 5'8 looks good at 170
    You smashing twigs, homie. How big are you?

I'm not adverse to a medium sized chick. My personal woman is 5'4 120 and fairly skinny but does not work out at all. You're bangin fat chick if you think 170 below 6'2 is acceptable.

There is no way any chick who is 5'8 looks good at 170 or could be even considered remotely skinny. Six foot-two WNBA players who have tons of lean muscle mass weigh 170. You're full of shit; just admit it.
    to me there's nothing worse than really skinny girls. Not that attractive at all...girls at 160-165 look plenty good...god knows why you are acting like that means they are fat. Which they aren't close to...Obviously aren't close to being skinny but certainly not big. There is a middle ground of course.

Just like really fit girls aren't super skinny.
    Last edited by All Net; 03-17-2013 at 01:04 AM.

to me there's nothing worse than really skinny girls. Not that attractive at all...girls at 160-165 look plenty good...god knows why you are acting like that means they are fat. Which they aren't close to...Obviously aren't close to being skinny but certainly not big. There is a middle ground of course.

Just like really fit girls aren't super skinny.
    It's obvious you have no clue. A girl who's not a collegiate or professional athlete at 160-165 is big. In fact that is really big. No way around it. Women are short, have no muscle, and high fat percentage. There is of course middle ground but it's about 30 lbs below what you think it is. Maybe your lady is pulling the wool over yer eyes, or you're just trying to convince yourself otherwise, but you are clueless.

Here's a a woman 10 lbs less than your plenty good woman at different heights!

AllNet's girl has to be 6'2 and 10 lbs heavier lol.
    Last edited by DeuceWallaces; 03-17-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Here's a a woman 10 lbs less than your plenty good woman at different heights!

AllNet's girl has to be 6'2 and 10 lbs heavier lol.
    Actually considering my friend is actually slightly thinner than the girl who in that pic at 5'8 and size 12...unless she has basically been telling people a completely different weight to what she actually is. All I know is she is far from fat...

Just use this to look at 5'8, 170 lb females.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search....to=Large&new=1

Actually considering my friend is actually slightly thinner than the girl who in that pic at 5'8 and size 12...unless she has basically been telling people a completely different weight to what she actually is. All I know is she is far from fat...
    Except she weighs at least ten pound more.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

How tall are these chicks? 160 is a big girl. I don't even like very skinny chicks and don't think I've ever dated one over 135.