Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Tattoos

Default I Hate Tattoos

Seriously, whats the point? They are mind numbingly terrible to me! I honestly dont care if my friends have tats or if that famous guy on tv has some or even neck tats on people who serve me food and shiet at mcdonalds, but when somebody CLOSE to me gets a tat I really REALLY start tweaking out.

Im not comfortable saying why, but nothing bothers me worse then this. Anybody else feel this way?

EDIT: and yes, someone close to me did just get a tattoo and its really really bothering me.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: I Hate Tattoos

Yeah, they're stupid. Most people grow up and regret them.

NBA Superstar

Sometimes I shake my head at certain peoples' tattoos, such as my old friend getting his initials tattooed in 14 font on his bicep to celebrate his 18th birthday, but the only time it really phases me is with my girl. I do not favor a female with a tat. For anyone else, it is what it is, I would not recommend them but who am I to say.

Tatts are an in thing, if a few years they'll wonder why there boy is covered in ink.

My homeboy is all ready regretting all his tatts. He's 22 now and got damn near all of them right after he graduated high school

Decent college freshman

they're just stupid ... dont understand why anyone would want to ink up their body ... its worst than people who have beards without a mustache ...
    Last edited by HighFlyer23; 09-07-2009 at 11:36 PM.

I plan on getting both of my arms covered in tattoo's.

Don't hate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    they're just stupid ... dont understand why anyone would want to ink up their body ... its worst than people who have beards without a mustache ...
    Yikes....that's just plain creepy.

If you don't like them, just don't get them. I'm sure there are people who hate the music you listen to, the cloths you wear, or things you do. Nothing wrong with people using their body as a canvas as long as it's thought out. Why the hell would it bother you if someone else gets a tattoo? Getting bothered over what someone does with their body is more ridiculous than tattoos. I could understand getting upset over drug use and other harmful things, but tattoo? Are you f*cking kidding me?

I do not favor a female with a tat.
    I could have easily nailed this one chick with two tats on her. she was pretty sexy but i was soo turned off by the tats

Quote Originally Posted by endorphins
    I could have easily nailed this one chick with two tats on her. she was pretty sexy but i was soo turned off by the tats
    Got her number and address?

Made that high school varsity squad NYballin's Avatar

where did she have her tats... just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    If you don't like them, just don't get them. I'm sure there are people who hate the music you listen to, the cloths you wear, or things you do. Nothing wrong with people using their body as a canvas as long as it's thought out. Why the hell would it bother you if someone else gets a tattoo? Getting bothered over what someone does with their body is more ridiculous than tattoos. I could understand getting upset over drug use and other harmful things, but tattoo? Are you f*cking kidding me?
    This is someone who I thought could be the goddamn mother of my children, it shouldnt concern me what they do to themselves but IT DOES and I HONESTLY question myself if I love her the same way...

Its like she says god didnt make her good enough, so she has to liven herself up a lil bit and take matters into her own hands... when I thought she was already good enough as it is?!?!?! AND THAT SHITS PERMANENT. It bothers me LESS that she is a day drinker for someone her age because thats something she can still grow out of, THIS SHIT IS PERMANENT.

look, im all for free speech and using it as whatever you want but how you could do that to yourself is beyond me...

EDIT: and yes, its a fucking tramp stamp.

only place i hate tats is on girls, such as kat von d this girl would be a sexy ***** if she didn't have all that ink...

A.K.A. I tried and got turned down. You're full of shit or perhaps homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    This is someone who I thought could be the goddamn mother of my children, it shouldnt concern me what they do to themselves but IT DOES and I HONESTLY question myself if I love her the same way...

Its like she says god didnt make her good enough, so she has to liven herself up a lil bit and take matters into her own hands... when I thought she was already good enough as it is?!?!?! AND THAT SHITS PERMANENT. It bothers me LESS that she is a day drinker for someone her age because thats something she can still grow out of, THIS SHIT IS PERMANENT.

look, im all for free speech and using it as whatever you want but how you could do that to yourself is beyond me...

EDIT: and yes, its a fucking tramp stamp.
    If that changes your "love" for her, you never actually loved her to begin with. Sorry dude, but it's that simple.