Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?

now that i look they do have similar styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    now that i look they do have similar styles.
    The way that he mentioned that he saw her at a writers party was the dead give away. Only this clown could think of something so pretentious. Same validation-seeking behaviour too. The fact that he is a swagbrook-only fan and not a thunder fan is another give-away. Where did swagbrook go to school? ucla

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    The way that he mentioned that he saw her at a writers party was the dead give away. Only this clown could think of something so pretentious. Same validation-seeking behaviour too. The fact that he is a swagbrook-only fan and not a thunder fan is another give-away. Where did swagbrook go to school? ucla
    Damn, got me red1. The self powning irony induced king

My only other account was DurantFor40. Live in Edmond, OK. I bring out the worst in you kid. Something about me accelerates an innate jealous response. I own your soul.

Think you got it all figured out. Embarrassing as they come. You need to FOLLOW before you LEAD, chump, remember that..

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Damn, got me red1. The self powning irony induced king

My only other account was DurantFor40. Live in Edmond, OK. I bring out the worst in you kid. Something about me accelerates an innate jealous response. I own your soul.

Think you got it all figured out. Embarrassing as they come. You need to FOLLOW before you LEAD, chump, remember that..
    Not really. It was sort of obvious. I dont even interact with you much so I honestly dont know where you are getting all of these ideas from

Not really. It was sort of obvious. I dont even interact with you much so I honestly dont know where you are getting all of these ideas from
    Writers parties.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Writers parties.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Writers parties.
    damn

I mean, it would be all good and dandy if I was Dfish. Why would I deny being Dfish when I've openly admitted to having a small dick and have posted pictures of a fat asian kid with KD and RW claiming to be him.

You're wrong. I wouldn't want a kid like you to get the satisfaction of being right about something as mundane as this even, because you simply don't deserve it. I don't like bitch-made arrogant cats that think they have it all figured out. Maybe I don't like myself? Nah, I still do. King of the OTC. Step up, chump, and admit you made a mistake. You're not as smart/instinctively gifted as you think. You're on the brink of delusion and inadvertently exhibiting the same pretentious air you critique and despise. Grow up.

I mean, it would be all good and dandy if I was Dfish. Why would I deny being Dfish when I've openly admitted to having a small dick and have posted pictures of a fat asian kid with KD and RW claiming to be him.

You're wrong. I wouldn't want a kid like you to get the satisfaction of being right about something as mundane as this even, because you simply don't deserve it. I don't like bitch-made arrogant cats that think they have it all figured out. Maybe I don't like myself? Nah, I still do. King of the OTC. Step up, chump, and admit you made a mistake. You're not as smart/instinctively gifted as you think. You're on the brink of delusion and inadvertently exhibiting the same pretentious air you critique and despise. Grow up.
    Stop. You and dfish have the EXACT SAME personality type, what is the likelihood of there being two of you? In most cases, the simplest answer is usually the correct one and in this case all of the facts point towards you and dfish being one and the same. The dates add up, the posting style adds up, the fggtry adds up. If it walks like a dfish, talks like a dfish, then it is a dfish.

so how was the writers party? lmao

raep tiem

Megan. Fox. Sleeping.

Deity ★ Persona Hoodlum Science's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    name 'em??

bro, every tenth post here is the most pitiful post in ISH history. you don't need a historian... you need focus.

i respect anyone who is that dead honest about their life. he's got my appreciation and support if he posts again, although i will surely have forgotten all this at that point!
    Dude, here's the truth about YOU lately. You've gotten this smug about you lately. A poster or two has positively complimented you on being a "better" ... "cool" ... better than you've normally been or whatever poster, and you've gas'd that shit up and taken it to your dome, and since then you've posted like water as if you're some hot commodity.

You once talked a ton of shit to me one night, then the following day you sent me a PM saying "hey, sorry man, no hard feeling, I had been drinking wayyy too much the night before ... I feel where you're coming from" ...

The point I'm making is you post off emotion. When your ego is boosted, you tend to post as if you're on fire, and when not, you post from a more reserved position, BUT even still your "wanna be" intellectual smug in undeniable.

Banned

LoJ all of your posts have sucked under this account. Plead with Jeff to let you change back to the slightly less awful poster you once were.

And i'm pretty sure budadii is godzuki.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
    Dude, here's the truth about YOU lately. You've gotten this smug about you lately. A poster or two has positively complimented you on being a "better" ... "cool" ... better than you've normally been or whatever poster, and you've gas'd that shit up and taken it to your dome, and since then you've posted like water as if you're some hot commodity.

You once talked a ton of shit to me one night, then the following day you sent me a PM saying "hey, sorry man, no hard feeling, I had been drinking wayyy too much the night before ... I feel where you're coming from" ...

The point I'm making is you post off emotion. When your ego is boosted, you tend to post as if you're on fire, and when not, you post from a more reserved position, BUT even still your "wanna be" intellectual smug in undeniable.