Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default For anybody who is homophobic, I guarantee you that I will change your views

Watch this all the way through to the end, and you will come out a better person with more understanding, empathy and respect for people who are different to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROXTFfkcfo

Default Re: For anybody who is homophobic, I guarantee you that I will change your views

For anybody who is *not* homophobic, I guarantee you that I will change your views

^ fixed

Default Re: For anybody who is homophobic, I guarantee you that I will change your views

Instead of posting videos, why don't you ever explain in your own words why people should not be homophobic?

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Watch this all the way through to the end, and you will come out a better person with more understanding, empathy and respect for people who are different to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROXTFfkcfo
    I hope those two chicks in your avy are gay as hell.

Being in this thread alone gave me exclusive gay points

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Instead of posting videos, why don't you ever explain in your own words why people should not be homophobic?
    The video is an absolute masterpiece that everyone should watch at least once in their lives. I could never put its message into words.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    The video is an absolute masterpiece that everyone should watch at least once in their lives. I could never put its message into words.
    Then you may as well not have posted it, cause NOBODY on ISH has the attention span to watch a 19 minute video.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Then you may as well not have posted it, cause NOBODY on ISH has the attention span to watch a 19 minute video.
    shit 19 minutes? I wasn't going to click it to begin with but now I know I made the right choice

Learning to shoot layups

I watched it before the premise is really weird.
    A girl being bullied for liking a boy. Being called hetero.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    shit 19 minutes? I wasn't going to click it to begin with but now I know I made the right choice
    I opened the video, saw it was 19 minutes, and immediately X'ed out to wait for the discussion to follow.

But there may not be any when the word gets out its 19 minutes long.

Quote Originally Posted by The.Juice
    I watched it before the premise is really weird.
    A girl being bullied for liking a boy. Being called hetero.
    People don't make fun of people for liking people? News to me.

Pretty sure kids were being teased in elementary school for liking people long before we ever knew what being gay was.

So.... premise flawed. Great chat, pack it up boys.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I opened the video, saw it was 19 minutes, and immediately X'ed out to wait for the discussion to follow.

But there may not be any when the word gets out its 19 minutes long.
    Yep. Pretty much kills the thread nothing left to see or talk about here.

Shut it down mods.

Don't worry Lolcats. We accept your homosexuality here bro, it's not a big deal to us.

5-time NBA All-Star

It's only the act of sodomy that's repulsive.

NBA lottery pick

19 god damn minutes?