Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA Finals

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West arrested on weapons charges

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    good point, he'll have the lawyers to break it all down for him. but regardless, cleveland, wash your hands. wash them now. send him to the wiz.
    why? whats the point?

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    No reason ever to carry a gun unless your a law officer.
    Unless you're an American citizen who has the RIGHT to keep and bear arms as per the second f*cking amendment, you f*cking worthless, piece of sh*t Nazi homo.

I hope you live overseas, otherwise I'd pick you up and chuck you into the f*cking Atlantic. Get the f*ck outta my country you lazy communist.

NOW, he deserves whatever he gets if he's violated that states gun laws.

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    why? whats the point?
    the point that he was not in depression anymore.

king said he may have been coming from a popular shooting range, off 95. regardless, if the guns weren't registered..

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Unless you're an American citizen who has the RIGHT to keep and bear arms as per the second f*cking amendment, you f*cking worthless, piece of sh*t Nazi homo.

I hope you live overseas, otherwise I'd pick you up and chuck you into the f*cking Atlantic. Get the f*ck outta my country you lazy communist.

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    you know, maybe. if west will be serving some time, i would like to see how dominic improves over that time, but i think that is not that bad of a trade.

we all know delonte is good. but he has issues. dominic has been squeaky clean and a nice rotation player, he is just behind two great forwards.

bring delonte back to dc!!!!!!!!

I like Dominic McGuire, he's like a mini LeBron James.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I like Dominic McGuire, he's like a mini LeBron James.
    yeah, he is mobile, great defender, good shot blocker. he just has a shaky jumper, but a good enough handle in eddie jordan's system. he did his thing when caron was out.

he will only get better. i dunno about mini lebron james, that's a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    you are the man.

Well I'll just let your words speak for themselves.

It has nothing to do with his right to, it's about common sense. Having the right to bear arms is an important right, but it doesn't mean you should carry your weapon with you. There is no reason to (recreation\hunting aside). A gun is good home defense, not self-defense.

Having a gun on you is much more likely to end someones life then save your own.

It's too bad common sense and a little tact aren't guaranteed to you int he constitution.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    Well I'll just let your words speak for themselves.

It has nothing to do with his right to, it's about common sense. Having the right to bear arms is an important right, but it doesn't mean you should carry your weapon with you. There is no reason to (recreation\hunting aside). A gun is good home defense, not self-defense.

Having a gun on you is much more likely to end someones life then save your own.

It's too bad common sense and a little tact aren't guaranteed to you int he constitution.
    Better yet, I'll pistol whip you with my titanium plated .50 cal Desert Eagle

LOL @ your argument of "but he shouldn't do it because you don't have to carry a gun" even though he's well within his rights to. . . f*cking Nazi's, you think you've got rid of them, but they all come outta the woodwork eventually

Local High School Star barbaroi's Avatar

Better yet, I'll pistol whip you with my titanium plated .50 cal Desert Eagle

LOL @ your argument of "but he shouldn't do it because you don't have to carry a gun" even though he's well within his rights to. . . f*cking Nazi's, you think you've got rid of them, but they all come outta the woodwork eventually
    So you're going to throw away your multi-million dollar basketball career to show those nazi's you have the right to carry a gun? You're as stupid as Delonte.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaroi
    So you're going to throw away your multi-million dollar basketball career to show those nazi's you have the right to carry a gun? You're as stupid as Delonte.
    Pete is a bad @$$. He's going to F*ck you if you don't shut up.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by barbaroi
    Holy sh*t, I have a multi million dollar basketball career? Talk about outta left field! Where my b*tches at? Where my entourage at? I DONE MADE IT MA!

*makes it rain, chugs some Cristal, some hooker doing coke off my balls*

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime

So, Delonte was driving a go-cart, basically?

Oh, and who would believe that an NBA player could play the guitar?

Dirk and Nash are rock gods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEuU3Algf3g

Banned